Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default mini drill bushings .010

Looking for very small drill bushings with id of .008". OAL not issue
as well as outside diameter. Please drop me an email or call me at
704-380-0007.
Any leads/contacts appreciated!
Thanks in advance,

Jim Frogge
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 12:02:49 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Looking for very small drill bushings with id of .008". OAL not issue
as well as outside diameter. Please drop me an email or call me at
704-380-0007.
Any leads/contacts appreciated!
Thanks in advance,

Good luck. I spent several hours recently looking for drill bushings
in that size range for a gaging operation with no luck. We ended up
using sapphire orifices from these folks:
http://www.birdprecision.com/

Some other possibilities here, but the tolerances will be wider than
standard drill bushings:
http://www.cosmos-na.com/Coil-Windin...n-Carbide.html

--
Ned Simmons