Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Mission Style Mantel and TV Wall Project

Just got around to taking pictures of a customers job I finished a month
ago. You guys helped me on some staining questions of the mantel and I
said I would post pictures of it when completed. The link below will get
you to a few pictures of the project including the mantel.
Comments and questions welcome.
Rich

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/l...awg/TV%20Wall/
--