Posted to rec.woodworking
Evodawg Evodawg is offline

Default Mission Style Mantel and TV Wall Project

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 12:27:41 -0700, the infamous Evodawg
scrawled the following:

Just got around to taking pictures of a customers job I finished a month
ago. You guys helped me on some staining questions of the mantel and I
said I would post pictures of it when completed. The link below will get
you to a few pictures of the project including the mantel.
Comments and questions welcome.
Rich

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/l...awg/TV%20Wall/

Cool mantel, Rich. (What's with the red finish? Camera, I hope.)

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.

Thanks, that's the finish the customer picked. Camera is probably showing a
little more red then reality. But that's what they wanted and it does go
along with the mission style in California. Customer loves it, so that's all
that counts, right????
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK !