Andy

Default Help: Mission/Prairie Style Mantel Clock

Hey all,

I've got a new neighbor that needs a housewarming present from us. Their
family room has no clock, and the fireplace mantel is a perfect spot for
one. She has expressed a preference for Mission Style or Prairie Style clock
so I need links to pictures that I can use as inspiration. Chiming or
pendulum is ok.

As an alternative, they have a lot of southwest dark wood and black iron
decor and I do have a metalsmithing friend if there's any ironwork required.

JOAT? Anybody?

Thanks in advance.

Andy
http://www.myweb.cableone.net/andya/

Wilson

Default Mission/Prairie Style Mantel Clock

In the February issue of WOOD mag, there is a plan for a mission style/arts
& crafts weather station (which I'm sure it can be modified). Also,
PLANSNOW.com has a free clock download.

"Andy" wrote in message
Hey all,

I've got a new neighbor that needs a housewarming present from us. Their
family room has no clock, and the fireplace mantel is a perfect spot for
one. She has expressed a preference for Mission Style or Prairie Style

clock
so I need links to pictures that I can use as inspiration. Chiming or
pendulum is ok.

As an alternative, they have a lot of southwest dark wood and black iron
decor and I do have a metalsmithing friend if there's any ironwork

required.

JOAT? Anybody?

Thanks in advance.

Andy
http://www.myweb.cableone.net/andya/

Lawrence L'Hote

"Andy" wrote in message
Hey all,

I've got a new neighbor that needs a housewarming present from us. Their
family room has no clock, and the fireplace mantel is a perfect spot for
one. She has expressed a preference for Mission Style or Prairie Style

clock
so I need links to pictures that I can use as inspiration.

I've made a few. See some @

http://home.mchsi.com/~larrylhote/cl.../clockpage.htm

I used the following for inspiration

http://www.crafthome.com/clocks.htm