Posted to rec.woodworking

Default mission style coffee and end table set ...

This is not a request to point me at free plans, though I may look
through JOAT's old posts. Instead, please point me at examples of your
favorite Mission-style coffee and matching end tables. From those, I
will try to pick a design that best complements my new livingroom.

http://img110.mytextgraphics.com/pho...49p3ilzm7.jpeg
http://img802.mytextgraphics.com/pho...49p3iprdj.jpeg
http://img701.mytextgraphics.com/pho...49p3irpzq.jpeg
http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/pho...49p3ijr6a.jpeg
http://img110.mytextgraphics.com/pho...49p3ilzm7.jpeg
http://img110.mytextgraphics.com/pho...49p3inroa.jpeg
http://img701.mytextgraphics.com/pho...49p3jfruy.jpeg

As always, thanks in advance ...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 3, 4:27*pm, LarryLev wrote:
This is not a request to point me at free plans, though I may look
through JOAT's old posts. Instead, please point me at examples of your
favorite Mission-style coffee and matching end tables. *From those, I
will *try to pick a design that best complements my new livingroom.

http://img110.mytextgraphics.com/pho...ttoman1-49p3jf...

As always, thanks in advance ...

I have a link on my web site to a mission style coffee table , the
plan is free.
Randy
http://nokeswoodworks.com