Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodcraft Parallel Clamps 25 Percent Off

"WoodRiver Parallel Clamps Save 25% Now Through October 31, 2009"

http://www.woodcraft.com/catalog/family.aspx?id=2005903&refcode=09IN10RL

12"-22 bucks
50"-33 bucks.

Decent prices on decent clamps.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 15:08:45 -0500, -MIKE-
wrote:

"WoodRiver Parallel Clamps Save 25% Now Through October 31, 2009"
http://www.woodcraft.com/catalog/family.aspx?id=2005903&refcode=09IN10RL

I'm wondering how the compare mechanically to the Besseys,
Cabinetmasters etc? Visually they're comparable, but as to actual use?
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

"WoodRiver Parallel Clamps Save 25% Now Through October 31, 2009"
http://www.woodcraft.com/catalog/family.aspx?

id=2005903&refcode=09IN10RL

I'm wondering how the compare mechanically to the Besseys,
Cabinetmasters etc? Visually they're comparable, but as to actual use?

IIRC, they're either made by Bessey for Woodcraft or they're made under
license from Bessey. I've got a few and like them, but I think the
Besseys are a little smoother.