Posted to rec.woodworking

Default more clamps on sale at Amazon: Jet parallel

I mentioned the first one of these briefly in a previous thread, but I
thought I'd share a few mo
Jet parallel 24", $25.72 http://tinyurl.com/ylw8d5
Jet parallel 31", $27.20 http://tinyurl.com/vv3mp
Jorgensen ISD (1-hand) 12", $13.96 http://tinyurl.com/y2n3ul
Bessey 12", $22.04 http://tinyurl.com/y2l9on ($2 more than last week,
but still a good deal)
a variety of Bessey Tradesman (not parallel, but I have a bunch of the
LM2.008 that I use quite a bit for lighter-duty tasks)

Plus a few other non-clamp tools that I've found handy and are good
deals right now:
Wiss general-purpose snips that cut anything: $11.31
http://tinyurl.com/y5g7xj
Cheap electrical tools by GB: $7.50 http://tinyurl.com/y2tgze
a variety of Bucket Boss items (bucket organizers, tool bags, etc.)

Again, no affiliations; just a wrecker who's appreciated similar
notices in the past.
Andy