Hank Gillette

Default DeWalt 735 Planer on sale at Amazon

Amazon.com is currently selling the DeWalt 735 portable planer for $357.
Until the end of the year, you can take $25 off that for buying $200 or
more of DeWalt products. You can also get an additional 1.57% off if you
use their A9 search engine a few times. With the free shipping, the
total price is $326.79.

--
Hank Gillette
Dave

"Hank Gillette" wrote

You can also get an additional 1.57% off if you
use their A9 search engine a few times. With the free shipping, the
total price is $326.79.

What is the 1.57% discount and HOW do I find it?

Thanks

Hank Gillette

In article 4sgnd.426049$D%.229837@attbi_s51, "Dave"
wrote:

You can also get an additional 1.57% off if you
use their A9 search engine a few times. With the free shipping, the
total price is $326.79.

What is the 1.57% discount and HOW do I find it?

According to Amazon, "since you've been using A9.com recently, virtually
everything at Amazon.com is automatically an additional ¼/2% (1.57%) off
for you. Collecting this discount is zero effort on your part. It will
be applied automatically at checkout (it will happen whether you use the
shopping cart or our 1-Click Shopping). You don't need to do anything to
get this discount except keep using A9.com as your regular search
engine."

My experience is you have to use the A9 search engine a few times to
trigger the discount and keep using it occasionally.

--
Hank Gillette
Bob

"Hank Gillette" wrote in message

My order still says that I got it for $326.79. It will be interesting to
see if they will honor the price.

Did you have to start the order process to see the discounted price? That's
what I saw last night and just wanted to confirm that's what others were
seeing (those that actually saw it happen, that is).

Bob

Mike

Hank Gillette wrote in message ...
Amazon.com is currently selling the DeWalt 735 portable planer for $357.
Until the end of the year, you can take $25 off that for buying $200 or
more of DeWalt products. You can also get an additional 1.57% off if you
use their A9 search engine a few times. With the free shipping, the
total price is $326.79.

I'm looking at Amazon's website right now and the DW735 is still
listed at $499. Did you see the $357 price on their website or in
their flyer? TIA

Cheers,
Mike - who has been waiting patiently to find a good price on this
planer