Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bessy Mini Might clamps at Lowes for $4.98 Woodcraft $5.99

Subject says it all.

Walter H. Klaus

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:51:14 -0500, "Walter H. Klaus"
wrote:

Subject says it all.

I love those things. I bought a pair for my miter saw a few years ago.
They are really nice for clamping stop blocks. I have a dedicated pair
I keep right there with the saw. Never have to look for them.

I bought another (longer) pair for the Unisaur for clamping aux fences
and also stop blocks. The 4" wouldn't fit over the Bies and I found
some 6" somewhere (not the borg)--I can't remember where now.

Just Saturday, I picked up another pair to keep with my two part
straightedge that I use for cutting sheet goods. Much better than the
C-clamps I'd been using--the Besseys have nice pads on the faces.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.