Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Woodcraft Parallel Clamps 25 Percent Off

wrote:
"WoodRiver Parallel Clamps Save 25% Now Through October 31, 2009"
http://www.woodcraft.com/catalog/family.aspx?id=2005903&refcode=09IN10RL

I'm wondering how the compare mechanically to the Besseys,
Cabinetmasters etc? Visually they're comparable, but as to actual use?

I messed around with them when I was at the store and they seemed to
work just as good as my new Jets.
But I honestly don't have much of a track record using nice parallels,
as these Jets are the first I've owned.

But, Woodcraft (stores) have a great return policy, so you could check
'em out.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)