philly45

Default Router Bit Suggestions

I am looking for suggestions for good quality 1/2 " router bits at good
prices. Can anyone offer any suggestions of good vendor candidates? How do
bits from Whiteside, Freud and MLCS compare as an example.

Philly45

Wes Stewart

wrote:

|I am looking for suggestions for good quality 1/2 " router bits at good
|prices. Can anyone offer any suggestions of good vendor candidates? How do
|bits from Whiteside, Freud and MLCS compare as an example.
|
|Philly45
|

|I really like Whiteside bits,

Agreed.

|these guys sell them at a discount:
|
|http://www.ballewtools.com/

Thanks, they beat routerbits.com in price but I don't know about
shipping. Routerbits charges a flat $4.50 for priority mail; my last
order cost them over $5 to ship and I ordered Friday, the bits arrived
Monday.

Wes
Rumpty

http://www.routerbits.com/

Whitside bits, decent prices, great online catalog, fast shipping. I'm very
pleased with their product and service.

--

Rumpty

hlink.net...