Eric Ryder

Default Jointech routerbits?

Anyone know the quality of these? I got a flyer from them that had 3 pc
kitchen sets for $60.00 - if they are anywhere near Freud, CMT or Whiteside,
I'll probably try a few.

Myxylplyk

I'd say they were on a par with Freud and CMT. I know it's a religous thing but I think
whiteside is the best and the Jointech fall a little short of whiteside with respect to
general durability of the cutting edge.

I've been a jointech owner/user for 3+ years and I didn't get a flyer....

Myx

"Eric Ryder" wrote in message
Anyone know the quality of these? I got a flyer from them that had 3 pc
kitchen sets for $60.00 - if they are anywhere near Freud, CMT or Whiteside,
I'll probably try a few.

Eric Ryder

Default Jointech routerbits? here's the flyer w/o the html.. email for fwd

You have been selected from our large list of inquiries to receive SPECIAL
DISCOUNTED HOLIDAY PRICING from Jointech, Inc. Be sure and take advantage of
these prices because they will only last until DECEMBER 31, 2003! You can
order on-line or call us at (800) 619-1288 to receive these SPECIAL PRICES.
If you call, let us know that you would like pricing from Holiday Special
#JTEC02.
Any questions? You can call our very helpful staff at Jointech, Inc.
1-800-619-1288

HUGE SAVINGS ON
Jointech 6pc. CabinetMaker's Systems!

Now you can make those beautiful jewelry boxes, humidors, and even raised
panel doors in your shop with total ease! This six-piece system includes
everything that you need to get started.MODELREG.SALEINCLUDES
JCM-1224$419.00$339.00MORE INFO
JCM-1232$449.00$359.00MORE INFO
JCM-1832$489.00$389.00MORE INFO
JCM-1838$519.00$409.00MORE INFO
JCM-2632$539.00$419.00MORE INFO
JCM-2638$569.00$439.00MORE INFO

SPECIALS ON ROUTER TABLE WORKSTATIONS

STANDARD ROUTER TABLE
WORKSTATION
SYS-2412M

Includes:
JCM-1232CabinetMaker's System$449.00
MT-2424" x 32" Router Table Top79.95
RTBMounting Baseboard24.95
RP-603-Ring Phenolic Router Plate59.95
$613.85

LARGE ROUTER TABLE
WORKSTATION
SYS-2718M

Includes:
JCM-1832CabinetMaker's System$489.00
MT-2727" x 36" Router Table Top1o9.95
RTBMounting Baseboard24.95
RP-603-Ring Phenolic Router Plate59.95
$683.85

2003 HOLIDAY SPECIAL
$500.00
BUY ONE 2003 HOLIDAY SPECIAL
$550.00
BUY ONE

HOLIDAY SPECIALS ON SAW TRAIN PACKAGES!
STANDARD System Includes: LARGE System Includes:
JST-56 Kit$219.00JST-72$229.00
JCM-1832489.00JCM-1832489.00
STT-2736M109.95STT-2748M129.95
RP-6059.95RP-6059.95
STL-149.95STL-149.95
$927.85$957.85
HOLIDAY SPECIAL$750.00HOLIDAY SPECIAL$780.00
MORE INFOMORE INFO

ADD SAW TRAIN FLOATING TABLES - ON SALE NOW!
Floating tables work with any Standard SawTrain System. Use them for
infeed/outfeed tables or to extend the overall width of your system. All
floating tables include our NEW Living Hinge.

SEVERAL TO CHOOSE FROM!

ITEM#Reg.SALE PRICE
SFT-2717M159.95$125.00
SFT-2717P199.95$159.00
SFT-2728M209.95$165.00
SFT-2728P259.95$205.00

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON FLOATING TABLES!

SAW TRAIN FOR
SHOPSMITH® MACHINE

DON'T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY!

UPGRADES FOR SHOPSMITH MODELS 500, 510 & 520.

MORE INFO RYOBI SAW TRAINS

Complete Ryobi SawTrains Available. Includes Complete SawTrain with rails,
tables and insert.

Reg. $997.85
SALE $799.00

MORE INFO

Upgrade for 500 & 510
JST-SS32-1
JST-SS32-2
Reg. $1,223.65 Upgrade for Model 520
JST-SS520P
Reg. $799.00
HOLIDAY SPECIAL
$875.00
HOLIDAY SPECIAL
$699.00

NEW ROUTER LIFT PRO
Precision adjustment can easily be made using Router Lift Pro! Can also be
purchased with the Porter Cable 7518 Router Motor Only or with Router Base.

Reg. $279.95
SALE $249.99

MORE INFO

SAVE ON ROUTER INSERT
******* UPGRADES *******
With the purchase of a Complete Router Table Setup or Complete SawTrain
System, the following upgrade opportunities apply! Remember that these
offers expire on December 31, 2003. |||| MORE INFO

INSERTREG.UPGRADE
SPECIAL
RP-99 w/ RL-4RS34.95ADD $29.00
RLP-1 w/ RL-4RS244.95ADD $235.00
RLP-75182 w/ RL-4RS514.95ADD $495.00

ROUTING CENTER PLANSSmartMiter
Customizable router cabinet provides built-in dust collection and lots of
storage. (includes 2hr. video)

Reg. $34.95
SALE $18.00

MORE INFO

Ultra-Precision Incremental Cross-Cut and Angle Sled for all Table Saws.
Reg. 259.00

SALE $225.00
MORE INFO

SmartMiter Accessory Sales || MORE INFO ITEMDESCREG.SALE
JSM-COECut-Off Extension39.9929.00
JSM-CL & VIDClamp & Video39.9018.00

ROUTER BIT SET SPECIALS

Jointech 11pc. Joint-Making Router Bit Set

This 11pc. Router Bit Set will have all the bits needed to make any one of
Jointech's 48 templates. All the right diameters and all the right angles
can be found in one box! All C-4 carbide tipped. Also, on top of the box
will be a chart that lets you know which router bit to use with each
template. Available in either 1/4" Shank or 1/2" Shank. || MORE INFO

ITEMDESCREG.SALE
RB11-1/21/2" Shank 11pc. Set79.9948.00
RB11-1/41/4" Shank 11pc. Set74.9945.00

3pc Raised Panel Door Set
#KC-50323pc Mini Raised Panel Door Set
#KC-503412pc Router Bit Set
#KC-5120

3pc Raised Panel Door Set
Reg. 99.99
SALE $60.00 || MORE INFO
Roman Ogee$60.00
Straight$60.00
COVE$60.00

3pc Mini Panel Door Set
Reg. 89.99
SALE $54.00 || MORE INFO
Roman Ogee$54.00

12pc. Professional Router Bit Set
Reg. 129.99
SALE $78.00 || MORE INFO

6pc Basic Starter Set
#KC-5060
12pc Miniature Set
#KC-3122
15pc. Assorted Bit Set
#KC-3150

6pc. Professional Start Bit Set
Reg. 89.99
SALE $54.00
|| MORE INFO
12pc. Professional Miniature Set
Reg. 99.99
SALE $60.00
|| MORE INFO
15pc. Pro Assorted Router Bit Set
Reg. 129.99
SALE $78.00
|| MORE INFO

To no longer receive emails from Jointech, Inc. -- go to: *remove_me from
your database*.
Jointech, CabinetMaker's System, Clincher, SmartFence are registered
trademarks of Jointech, Inc.

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: International Orders will incurr any additional
Shipping Charges that are required prior to shipping.

Jointech, Inc. and Shopsmith, Inc are not affiliated. ©2003

ink.net...