DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Router Bit Suggestions (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/28977-router-bit-suggestions.html)

philly45 March 8th 04 12:28 AM

Router Bit Suggestions

I am looking for suggestions for good quality 1/2 " router bits at good
prices. Can anyone offer any suggestions of good vendor candidates? How do
bits from Whiteside, Freud and MLCS compare as an example.

Philly45

Wes Stewart March 8th 04 01:46 AM

Router Bit Suggestions

wrote:

|I am looking for suggestions for good quality 1/2 " router bits at good
|prices. Can anyone offer any suggestions of good vendor candidates? How do
|bits from Whiteside, Freud and MLCS compare as an example.
|
|Philly45
|

|I really like Whiteside bits,

Agreed.

|these guys sell them at a discount:
|
|http://www.ballewtools.com/

Thanks, they beat routerbits.com in price but I don't know about
shipping. Routerbits charges a flat $4.50 for priority mail; my last
order cost them over $5 to ship and I ordered Friday, the bits arrived
Monday.

Wes

Rumpty March 8th 04 02:07 AM

Router Bit Suggestions

http://www.routerbits.com/

Whitside bits, decent prices, great online catalog, fast shipping. I'm very
pleased with their product and service.

--

Rumpty

hlink.net...

Bay Area Dave March 8th 04 04:12 AM

Router Bit Suggestions

avoid Woodline bits. I also have had 2 bad Vipers.

I like CMT, Freud, Bosch, Amana.

dave