Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sketchup grief

So this is now official where I'll come with my SU gripes. Danged
cheerleaders here need waking up. I picked up a little book on modeling a
wooden sailboat. But it had little scale drawings you were supposed to
trace, and doesn't have offset tables and line drawings. No problem. I
scanned them and figured I would just trace them in SU, and make clean
prints with fine lines I can cut. Damned if it doesn't meltdown and exit to
the desktop every 3 minutes. I'm giving up. POS. My weekend has not been a
relaxing one so far.

Good Grief Tim Lamb[_2_] UK diy 4 October 9th 08 09:09 PM
Re-Carpeting Grief DemoDisk Home Repair 2 May 26th 08 05:55 PM
A TIP that may save you a lot of grief charlieb Woodworking 20 June 6th 07 08:19 PM
Air conditioning in April - good grief Simon Gardner UK diy 212 May 2nd 04 02:40 AM
HOA giving grief about fence ted Home Ownership 33 October 24th 03 09:57 PM