Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Sketchup grief

On Mar 22, 2:29*pm, "Leon" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Mar 22, 11:23 am, "Leon" wrote:

I know that some CAD programs like AutoCAD have specific processor brand
requirements/suggestions.

But, but, but I thought we agreed that SU wasn't CAD but more like a
Doodle program?

Perhaps you have only managed to "doodle' with it but I have learned to get
past that learning disability commonly referred to as denial.

It was simply a suggestion of a direction to look into rather than blame the
least likely variable. * *CAD programs and even some simple card game
programs recommend minimal requirements for acceptable performance. *The
video card for one should be a better than average consideration.

I am starting to see why you may be inteminidated and or not able to get SU
to do what you need it to do. *;~)

Weak, Leon. Weak.