Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default At the BORG - What Would You Do?

I bought a couple sheets of plywood and a nice new 10" saw blade at the
BORG, and maybe another $5 item. When the clerk scanned the cart, I guess
she only scanned the plywood, even though the other stuff was in plain view.

I didn't pay attention until I was pushing the cart out the door, and
glanced at my receipt.

Would you have gone back and informed them of the mistake?

The Borg part..... ? BDBConstruction Woodworking 60 March 24th 08 12:57 AM
The Borg vs Lowes Drb Woodworking 10 August 8th 06 03:23 AM
Borg? wch Woodworking 24 February 26th 05 11:35 PM
BORG? Maskman Woodworking 9 September 15th 03 10:20 PM
Why I hate the Borg Phil Crow Woodworking 39 July 30th 03 05:34 PM