AL

Default "I found out how to do this on the Internet"

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Norm say this on today's butterfly
table episode. He was drarwing an ellipse with a clamp n tool and a piece
of plywood at 90 degrees.

Phisherman

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 23:47:05 GMT, "AL"
wrote:

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Norm say this on today's butterfly
table episode. He was drarwing an ellipse with a clamp n tool and a piece
of plywood at 90 degrees.

I saw that. I use a string loop, two focus points, and a pencil.
George M. Kazaka

I always go to the Internet for ovals here is a site that does it for ya

http://www.anvilfire.com/21centbs/math/ovals.htm

"AL" wrote in message
I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Norm say this on today's butterfly
table episode. He was drarwing an ellipse with a clamp n tool and a piece
of plywood at 90 degrees.

Mark & Juanita

"AL" wrote in message
I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Norm say this on today's butterfly
table episode. He was drarwing an ellipse with a clamp n tool and a piece
of plywood at 90 degrees.

How many other people, upon seeing the subject of this thread, thought
it was another one of those send $5 5 places and get millions back spam?
Not dinging the original poster here, it just aggravates me when my
cynical nature gets in the way of being hospitable.
Edwin Pawlowski

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
How many other people, upon seeing the subject of this thread, thought
it was another one of those send $5 5 places and get millions back spam?
Not dinging the original poster here, it just aggravates me when my
cynical nature gets in the way of being hospitable.

Count me in. You can't get much more cynical than I.
Ed

Silvan

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

cynical nature gets in the way of being hospitable.

Count me in. You can't get much more cynical than I.

That's an interesting challenge. How can I prove I'm more cynical than you
are?

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/

Rich Grise

Possibly interestingly, my first thought was that it would
be a story of someone doing something really stupid, proudly
demoing how they can, oh, I don't know - clean a toilet with
ammonia and battery acid or something. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

(To demunge email, elide ard.)

Mark & Juanita wrote in message
How many other people, upon seeing the subject of this thread, thought
it was another one of those send $5 5 places and get millions back spam?
Not dinging the original poster here, it just aggravates me when my
cynical nature gets in the way of being hospitable.

Edwin Pawlowski

"Silvan" wrote in message
That's an interesting challenge. How can I prove I'm more cynical than

you
are?

I'm so cynical I don't believe a work I say.
OK, top that!
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

David Hall

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

cynical nature gets in the way of being hospitable.

Count me in. You can't get much more cynical than I.

That's an interesting challenge. How can I prove I'm more cynical than you
are?

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan

Well, for one, by not reading or responding to this thread because the truly
cynical would have thought it was spam and simply skipped over it and all the
reponses since (Damn, I guess I am not a cynical as I thought I was).

Dave Hall

Bridger

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 12:39:28 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

I'm so cynical I don't believe a work I say.
OK, top that!
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

"a work you say" ?
damn, that's cynical....
Edwin Pawlowski

"Bridger" wrote in message
"a work you say" ?
damn, that's cynical....

Told you. I don't even trust my spell check when it should have been a "d"
instead of a "k".
Ed

Everett M. Greene

"Edwin Pawlowski" writes:
"Silvan" wrote
That's an interesting challenge. How can I prove I'm more
cynical than you are?

I'm so cynical I don't believe a word I say.
OK, top that!

I'll bet you don't even believe that.
Robert Bonomi

In article ,
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"I'm so cynical I don't say a word I believe."
(posted _above_ Ed's remark just _to_ 'top' it, as requested. *snicker*)

I'm so cynical I don't believe a work I say.
OK, top that!
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

Chris

Silvan wrote in message ...
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

cynical nature gets in the way of being hospitable.

Count me in. You can't get much more cynical than I.

That's an interesting challenge. How can I prove I'm more cynical than you
are?

I don't think you can :-)