Rich Grise

Default "I found out how to do this on the Internet"

Possibly interestingly, my first thought was that it would
be a story of someone doing something really stupid, proudly
demoing how they can, oh, I don't know - clean a toilet with
ammonia and battery acid or something. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

(To demunge email, elide ard.)

Mark & Juanita wrote in message
How many other people, upon seeing the subject of this thread, thought
it was another one of those send $5 5 places and get millions back spam?
Not dinging the original poster here, it just aggravates me when my
cynical nature gets in the way of being hospitable.