Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Lee valley

Just sent me an email stating they have shipped my skewed rabbet planes,
both of them. :-)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lowell Holmes" wrote in message
Just sent me an email stating they have shipped my skewed rabbet planes,
both of them. :-)

If the rabbets were not eating your garden, just leave them alone. Both of
them

Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Lowell Holmes wrote:
Just sent me an email stating they have shipped my skewed rabbet planes,
both of them. :-)

Shipped straight away I guess...

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lowell Holmes wrote:

Just sent me an email stating they have shipped my skewed rabbet planes,
both of them. :-)

Big deal, if I want some, I can pick them up tomorrow on the way home from
work. Extra 2 km, slightly different route, and bamn, Lee Valley store.
;-)
--
Froz...
Posted to rec.woodworking

FrozenNorth wrote:

Big deal, if I want some, I can pick them up tomorrow on the way home from
work. Extra 2 km, slightly different route, and bamn, Lee Valley store.

Yeah, yeah, yeah - you suck!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to rec.woodworking

FrozenNorth wrote:
Lowell Holmes wrote:

Just sent me an email stating they have shipped my skewed rabbet planes,
both of them. :-)

Big deal, if I want some, I can pick them up tomorrow on the way home from
work. Extra 2 km, slightly different route, and bamn, Lee Valley store.
;-)

A classic drive-by...
Posted to rec.woodworking

"FrozenNorth" wrote in message
Lowell Holmes wrote:

Just sent me an email stating they have shipped my skewed rabbet planes,
both of them. :-)

Big deal, if I want some, I can pick them up tomorrow on the way home from
work. Extra 2 km, slightly different route, and bamn, Lee Valley store.
;-)
--
Froz...

Uh oh - better call ahead.... there may not be any, as each store only got 2
pair out of the first batch.... :O

Cheers -

Rob

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lowell Holmes wrote:

Just sent me an email stating they have shipped my skewed rabbet
planes, both of them. :-)
Big deal, if I want some, I can pick them up tomorrow on the way home
from
work. Extra 2 km, slightly different route, and bamn, Lee Valley store.
;-)
--
Froz...

Uh oh - better call ahead.... there may not be any, as each store only
got 2 pair out of the first batch.... :O

Gloat deflation!

Hey, I can stop shopping there, just as easily as the next guy.
;-)

Don't know if my wife could though, she can't get enough of the gardening
catalogue.
--
Froz...
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 01:08:29 GMT, "Lowell Holmes" wrote:

Just sent me an email stating they have shipped my skewed rabbet planes,
both of them. :-)

Well, I hope the rabbits got kissed..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2008-08-28, Rob Lee wrote:
Uh oh - better call ahead.... there may not be any, as each store only got 2
pair out of the first batch.... :O

Just out of curiosity, do you ever get death threats from non-woodworking
spouses? Your tool-porn came today...
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2008-08-28, Rob Lee wrote:
Uh oh - better call ahead.... there may not be any, as each store only
got 2 pair out of the first batch.... :O

Just out of curiosity, do you ever get death threats from non-woodworking
spouses? Your tool-porn came today...

Jeez, you got three days of peace, mine arrived on Tuesday.
;-)
--
Froz...
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2008-08-28, Rob Lee wrote:
Uh oh - better call ahead.... there may not be any, as each store only got 2
pair out of the first batch.... :O

Just out of curiosity, do you ever get death threats from non-woodworking
spouses? Your tool-porn came today...

Hoping that mine comes soon...
Ordering online is cool, but I really enjoy the catalog..

Besides, I don't even wanna take the computer into the bathroom.. ;-[

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2008-08-28, Rob Lee wrote:
Uh oh - better call ahead.... there may not be any, as each store only got 2
pair out of the first batch.... :O

Just out of curiosity, do you ever get death threats from non-woodworking
spouses? *Your tool-porn came today...

Hoping that mine comes soon...
Ordering online is cool, but I really enjoy the catalog..

Besides, I don't even wanna take the computer into the bathroom.. *;-[

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

I attended a couple sessions with some CNC pros and their offices are
within a stone's throw from Lee Valley in London. I went in..and
bought stuff. Of course. (That's almost a neener, isn't it?) =0)

Lee Valley Phil Hansen Woodworking 18 September 6th 06 06:51 PM
Lee Valley Joe Woodworking 26 April 12th 06 04:50 AM
Thank You Lee Valley (Rob Lee and staff) Groggy Woodworking 13 May 17th 05 07:35 PM
Lee Valley does it again! James \Cubby\ Culbertson Woodworking 26 December 10th 04 03:20 AM
Thanks, Lee Valley! Prometheus Woodworking 9 November 2nd 04 02:50 PM