Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Lee valley

On Sep 5, 11:20*am, mac davis wrote:
On 2008-08-28, Rob Lee wrote:
Uh oh - better call ahead.... there may not be any, as each store only got 2
pair out of the first batch.... :O

Just out of curiosity, do you ever get death threats from non-woodworking
spouses? *Your tool-porn came today...

Hoping that mine comes soon...
Ordering online is cool, but I really enjoy the catalog..

Besides, I don't even wanna take the computer into the bathroom.. *;-[

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

I attended a couple sessions with some CNC pros and their offices are
within a stone's throw from Lee Valley in London. I went in..and
bought stuff. Of course. (That's almost a neener, isn't it?) =0)