Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Republican Math

4077 American Casualties.

85,000 + Civilian Casualties.

$9,372,462,330,025.07 Dollars on the National Debt.

Divided by 303,989,787 (estimated current population of the USA.)

= $30,831.50 per person.

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 14 May 2008 20:04:57 -0400, Tom Watson
wrote:

4077 American Casualties.

85,000 + Civilian Casualties.

$9,372,462,330,025.07 Dollars on the National Debt.

Divided by 303,989,787 (estimated current population of the USA.)

= $30,831.50 per person.

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

Let me rephrase - 4077 American Dead - Greater than 30 Thousand
Casualties.

85,000 + Civilian Dead - You can speak to a casualties.

In 2004 I posted the following vocabulary list for the Chimp to study:

Gulf of Tonkin Incident.
War Powers Resolution.
Domino Theory.
Escalation.
Body Count.
The Light At The End Of The Tunnel.
Draft Lottery.
Vietnamization.
Secret Plan To End The War.
Khmer Rouge.
Hearts and Minds.
Sideshow.
Pol Pot.
Ho Chi Minh.
Operation Rolling Thunder.
Khe Sanh.
Back In The World.
Tet.
Deros.
Operation Pegasus.
Destroying The Village In Order To Save It.
My Lai.
Chu Lai.
Napalm.
Saturation Bombing.
Agent Orange.
Hue.
Cambodia.
Laos.
William Westmoreland.
Maxwell Taylor.
Daniel Ellsberg.
Kent State.

He's still a chimp and he's still a fool.

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tom Watson" wrote:

He's still a chimp and he's still a fool.

How dare you denegrade the chimp?

BTW, let's not forget the organ grinder.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Now lets have a little fun with the vocabulary list.

I've entered a few and I'm sure that you can continue the list.

The analogous entities that I've entered are in parentheses.

Thank you for playing.

Gulf of Tonkin Incident. (WMD)
War Powers Resolution. (Homeland Security)
Domino Theory. (War On Terror)
Escalation. (Surge)
[...]

wrote:

[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking

Tom Watson wrote:
4077 American Casualties.

85,000 + Civilian Casualties.

$9,372,462,330,025.07 Dollars on the National Debt.

Divided by 303,989,787 (estimated current population of the USA.)

= $30,831.50 per person.

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

Democrat math:

Annual murder rate in California = 2500 or 12500 since invasion of Iraq
(let's get out of California)

Of the above $9+ trillion of debt, $4,142,493,919,287.64 is the debt
owed to the 150 or so trust funds including social security.

$13627.08 per person

$50 trillion of unfunded social program debt to follow in next 4 decades
(not counting what ever nationalized health care will add).

Annual social program debt (intragovernmental debt) now exceeds public
debt including what Iraq might contribute.

Democrat solution to shore up SS: increase FICA withholding to increase
debt at an even faster rate.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 14 May 2008 17:45:39 -0700, Doug Winterburn
wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
[...]

And all of this ocurred during a Republican Administration.

How odd.

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT: Looney Left Math - WAS: Republican Math

Tom Watson wrote:
4077 American Casualties.

85,000 + Civilian Casualties.

$9,372,462,330,025.07 Dollars on the National Debt.

Divided by 303,989,787 (estimated current population of the USA.)

= $30,831.50 per person.

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

And that's in *total*.

Now, let's take approximately 13 Trillion for the total budget
and say that 50% is spent on entitlements and their associated
debt load (it's actually higher than that, probably closer to
60%, but I won't quibble with details:

6.5 Trillion/303,989,787 is about $24,000/person PER YEAR. It's not
the war that's bankrupting us, it's entitlements. Period.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
[...]

Excuse me, but you're unhinged. All of this happened since that
genius FDR socialized everything he could get his grimy mitts on.
Yes, the current Republicans are absolute fleabags for their
lack of fiscal restraint. That's why political hacks like Hillary
or snakeoil salesmen like Hussein Obama even have a remote chance
at being elected. But to lay this entirely at the feet of this
generation of Rs is horsehockey. ALL of the population and its
elected representatives have been happily looting the system
for generations. This is NOT a political issue, it is an *ethical*
issue in which the larger population is found constantly wanting.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
[...]

The California deaths have been occuring during all administrations -
it's a California thing. The intragovernmental debt was a FDR creation
and has been added to by democrats and continued since. Unfortunately,
the current administration added a nice chunk with the medicare drug
benefit, all with the approval of a majority of democrats in congress.
Bush did try to reign in the addition of trillions of additional SS debt
with a start at privatization, but the democrats would have none of it.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
[...]

You are no longer, nor are you ever, when it suits you, on point.

Address the issues at hand and find a way of responding that would not
get you flagged by Robert's, or any other rules of order.

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 14 May 2008 19:59:44 -0500, Tim Daneliuk
wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
4077 American Casualties.

85,000 + Civilian Casualties.

$9,372,462,330,025.07 Dollars on the National Debt.

Divided by 303,989,787 (estimated current population of the USA.)

= $30,831.50 per person.

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

And that's in *total*.

Now, let's take approximately 13 Trillion for the total budget
and say that 50% is spent on entitlements and their associated
debt load (it's actually higher than that, probably closer to
60%, but I won't quibble with details:

6.5 Trillion/303,989,787 is about $24,000/person PER YEAR. It's not
the war that's bankrupting us, it's entitlements. Period.

And after eight years of a Republican Administration, you find fault
with whom?

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
[...]

You're foaming, a la Hannity and O'Righty.

Clean up your argumentation and we can talk as equals.

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
[...]

You mean your point wasn't deaths and debt and whose math is represented?

Address the issues at hand and find a way of responding that would not
get you flagged by Robert's, or any other rules of order.

Again, the issues you brought up weren't deaths and debt and whose math
is represented? I believe I was absolutely on point.

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 14 May 2008 18:36:20 -0700, Doug Winterburn
wrote:

You mean your point wasn't deaths and debt and whose math is represented?

Address the issues at hand and find a way of responding that would not
get you flagged by Robert's, or any other rules of order.

Again, the issues you brought up weren't deaths and debt and whose math
is represented? I believe I was absolutely on point.

Let's cut to the chase on this, Doug.

I hold you and everyone who voted like you responsible for each and
every one of those 4077 American deaths.

Does that clear it up for you?

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

You mean your point wasn't deaths and debt and whose math is represented?

Address the issues at hand and find a way of responding that would not
get you flagged by Robert's, or any other rules of order.

Again, the issues you brought up weren't deaths and debt and whose math
is represented? I believe I was absolutely on point.

Let's cut to the chase on this, Doug.

I hold you and everyone who voted like you responsible for each and
every one of those 4077 American deaths.

Does that clear it up for you?

Absolutely. I hold you and every one who voted for the previous
administration for the 9/11 deaths as well as all the deaths that will
occur as a result of voting in people who will not confront the
Islamo-fascist menace that is currently at war with us.

Does that clear it up for you?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
newsvLWj.10571$lj.7384@trnddc01...
"Tom Watson" wrote:

He's still a chimp and he's still a fool.

How dare you denegrade the chimp?

BTW, let's not forget the organ grinder.

Would that be Uncle Dick?

Dave in Houston

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 14 May 2008 18:54:04 -0700, Doug Winterburn
wrote:

Absolutely. I hold you and every one who voted for the previous
administration for the 9/11 deaths as well as all the deaths that will
occur as a result of voting in people who will not confront the
Islamo-fascist menace that is currently at war with us.

Does that clear it up for you?

You're ****ing on your shoes.

Do a logic analysis on sentence two. ( I would suggest subject,
predicate and object as a minimal structure).

You idiots who voted for the Chimp again in 2004 are responsible for
the irresponsible prosecution of a conflict that was begun under a
false premise and continued out of pure stupidity.

You helped many young Americans die and you have helped to bankrupt
the treasury.

You have done more fiduciary damage in the intervening four years than
than any previous administration.

My greatest argument is about the loss of American youth in this
senseless conflict.

When I vote in November, it will be to end it.

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
Posted to rec.woodworking
cm cm is offline

Of course there have never been significant casualties or incurred dept from
the Dems...... Well I could be wrong about that.

cm

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
4077 American Casualties.

85,000 + Civilian Casualties.

$9,372,462,330,025.07 Dollars on the National Debt.

Divided by 303,989,787 (estimated current population of the USA.)

= $30,831.50 per person.

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
4077 American Casualties.

85,000 + Civilian Casualties.

$9,372,462,330,025.07 Dollars on the National Debt.

Divided by 303,989,787 (estimated current population of the USA.)

= $30,831.50 per person.

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

And that's in *total*.

Now, let's take approximately 13 Trillion for the total budget
and say that 50% is spent on entitlements and their associated
debt load (it's actually higher than that, probably closer to
60%, but I won't quibble with details:

6.5 Trillion/303,989,787 is about $24,000/person PER YEAR. It's not
the war that's bankrupting us, it's entitlements. Period.

And after eight years of a Republican Administration, you find fault
with whom?

All of them ... and the mooching sheeple happily trading their freedom
for handouts.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
[...]

How so. I am merely pointing out that you wish to lay at the feet
of the Rs of the past 8 years what has been the norm since FDR
was in office. Hate Bush all you like, but he's hardly responsible
for the overall state of the deficit. He took what was there and
continued the trajectory.

Clean up your argumentation and we can talk as equals.

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

Tom Watson wrote:

.... snip
You're foaming, a la Hannity and O'Righty.

Clean up your argumentation and we can talk as equals.

... and the liberal elitist comes out. Poke 'em hard enough and the mask
comes off. The rest of us who hold different viewpoints are just ignorant
hicks clinging to our God, our guns, and our pickup trucks.

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 14 May 2008 21:13:25 -0500, Tim Daneliuk
wrote:

..

How so. I am merely pointing out that you wish to lay at the feet
of the Rs of the past 8 years what has been the norm since FDR
was in office. Hate Bush all you like, but he's hardly responsible
for the overall state of the deficit. He took what was there and
continued the trajectory.

Although I have often doubted your political sanity, I have only now
had reason to doubt your math skills.

Let's run the numbers on this deficit thing and see how it comes out.

I'll even let you do the initial math - albeit with some reservation
as to your ability to interpret wisely.

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tom Watson" wrote in message

He's still a chimp and he's still a fool.

Here's a picture of the chimp:

http://tinyurl.com/4d2k2v

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 14 May 2008 21:11:20 -0500, Tim Daneliuk
wrote:

All of them ... and the mooching sheeple happily trading their freedom
for handouts.

But these self same sheeple elected your man and thus more thoroughly
inebriated him so that he continued his course.

Will you make the argument that he was not given the mandate that he
so vociferously claimed at the completion of the 2004 election?

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 14 May 2008 19:23:15 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

... and the liberal elitist comes out. Poke 'em hard enough and the mask
comes off. The rest of us who hold different viewpoints are just ignorant
hicks clinging to our God, our guns, and our pickup trucks.

And you derived that, how?

Was there something in the language?

You appear to be as clear a thinker as your homeboys on Faux News.

Argue the facts, not the attitude.

Or, expect to be disrespected.

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

[...]

and you will be responsible for the results if your candidate does as he
says he will.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
4077 American Casualties.

For the record:

Figures from the Congressional Research Service, the total military deaths
under each of the two administrations are as follows:
Bill Clinton (1993 - 2000) ............. 7,500 deaths

George W. Bush (2001 - 2006) .... 8,792 deaths

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 14 May 2008 22:41:54 -0400, "Lee K"
wrote:

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
.. .
4077 American Casualties.

For the record:

Figures from the Congressional Research Service, the total military deaths
under each of the two administrations are as follows:
Bill Clinton (1993 - 2000) ............. 7,500 deaths

George W. Bush (2001 - 2006) .... 8,792 deaths

For the record - you are a ****ing idiot.

Do you have any idea what CRS is and does?

Perforce of this and your previous racist post about Obama, you are
****canned.

Nice meeting you.

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Doug Winterburn" wrote:

and you will be responsible for the results if your candidate does
as he says he will.

That will certainly represent a change from the present situation.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Doug Winterburn" wrote:

and you will be responsible for the results if your candidate does
as he says he will.

That will certainly represent a change from the present situation.

Lew

Yup, 9/11 will look like a small skirmish. The Islamo killers will
trumpet their victory and press their advantage. Start growing your
beard and stock up on a few birkas for SWMBO.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

... and the liberal elitist comes out. Poke 'em hard enough and the
mask
comes off. The rest of us who hold different viewpoints are just ignorant
hicks clinging to our God, our guns, and our pickup trucks.

And you derived that, how?

Was there something in the language?

Oh, maybe the comment "Clean up your argumentation and we can talk as
equals."

You appear to be as clear a thinker as your homeboys on Faux News.

Argue the facts, not the attitude.

Or, expect to be disrespected.

Again, the only thing wrong with Tim's arguments is that they don't match
your world-view. Or do you think that only your arguments come across as
cogent and well-reasoned?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 14 May 2008 22:41:54 -0400, "Lee K"
wrote:

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
. ..
4077 American Casualties.

For the record:

Figures from the Congressional Research Service, the total military deaths
under each of the two administrations are as follows:
Bill Clinton (1993 - 2000) ............. 7,500 deaths

George W. Bush (2001 - 2006) .... 8,792 deaths

For the record - you are a ****ing idiot.

Do you have any idea what CRS is and does?

Perforce of this and your previous racist post about Obama, you are
****canned.

Nice meeting you.

Well, I tried to think like you, but I just can't get my head up my ass.

As for the 'racist' comment: why is it OK for you to repeatedly refer to
GWB as a chimp, and someone creates a T-shirt of Obummer and it's suddenly
racist? Highly selective, aren't we?

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

... and the liberal elitist comes out. Poke 'em hard enough and the
mask
comes off. The rest of us who hold different viewpoints are just ignorant
hicks clinging to our God, our guns, and our pickup trucks.

And you derived that, how?

Was there something in the language?

Oh, maybe the comment "Clean up your argumentation and we can talk as
equals."

You appear to be as clear a thinker as your homeboys on Faux News.

Argue the facts, not the attitude.

Or, expect to be disrespected.

Again, the only thing wrong with Tim's arguments is that they don't match
your world-view. Or do you think that only your arguments come across as
cogent and well-reasoned?

Would you like to argue the points?

Or, would you like to argue about the arguing of the points?

The problem that I have with many second tier Republicans is that they
argue incoherently.

The best of the apologists are having a problem right now.

I understand that, when you can not argue the point, you point at the
arguer.

It is a shabby debating tactic and long discredited.

The fact is that the Republicans and those who helped to elect the
Chimp again in 2004 have no good arguments as to why they did so.

The country is in an economic crisis, the military is beyond fully
engaged and the politicos are desperately trying not to have to
reinstitute a draft to cover the problem.

If we had to do something about Taiwan right now, what would we do?

The Chimp has run us into the ground and monkeys like you have given
him the mandate to do it.

I very much look forward to changing that in November.

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
Posted to rec.woodworking
cm cm is offline

Tom,

Just wondering if you think the war should be ended or redirected to better
fight terrorism?

Sincerely, (this time)

cm
"Tom Watson" wrote in message
4077 American Casualties.

85,000 + Civilian Casualties.

$9,372,462,330,025.07 Dollars on the National Debt.

Divided by 303,989,787 (estimated current population of the USA.)

= $30,831.50 per person.

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tom Watson" wrote:

I understand that, when you can not argue the point, you point at
the
arguer.

It is a shabby debating tactic and long discredited.

Basic Debate 101:

If the facts are on your side, use them.

If not, keep throwing **** at the wall and see if you can get some to
stick.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

... and the liberal elitist comes out. Poke 'em hard enough and the
mask
comes off. The rest of us who hold different viewpoints are just
ignorant hicks clinging to our God, our guns, and our pickup trucks.

And you derived that, how?

Was there something in the language?

Oh, maybe the comment "Clean up your argumentation and we can talk as
equals."

You appear to be as clear a thinker as your homeboys on Faux News.

Argue the facts, not the attitude.

Or, expect to be disrespected.

Again, the only thing wrong with Tim's arguments is that they don't
match
your world-view. Or do you think that only your arguments come across as
cogent and well-reasoned?

Would you like to argue the points?

That was what was happening before the two comments above, "clean up your
argumentation ... " and "you appear to be as clear thinker as ..."

Or, would you like to argue about the arguing of the points?

I don't know, it looks like that's the approach you've taken

The problem that I have with many second tier Republicans is that they
argue incoherently.

Nope, no elitism there. Uh-uh, nosiree

The best of the apologists are having a problem right now.

I understand that, when you can not argue the point, you point at the
arguer.

It is a shabby debating tactic and long discredited.

Pot, meet kettle

The fact is that the Republicans and those who helped to elect the
Chimp again in 2004 have no good arguments as to why they did so.

Yeah, there's a real high-level debating point

The country is in an economic crisis, the military is beyond fully
engaged and the politicos are desperately trying not to have to
reinstitute a draft to cover the problem.

Pretty dim view there. Soup-line America. Do you have any idea how much
better we have it than our grandparents? Military fully engaged? You
realize part of that is the Clinton administration's plan to use Guard and
Reserves as the bulk of our military components?

Ask the military and they *don't* want draftees.

If we had to do something about Taiwan right now, what would we do?

The Chimp has run us into the ground and monkeys like you have given
him the mandate to do it.

Yep, very erudite argumentation there.

I very much look forward to changing that in November.

As I said before, you've already won regardless of who wins. So start
smiling.

As for me, I'm done with this, I've got better things to do with my time.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 14 May 2008 19:59:44 -0500, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

6.5 Trillion/303,989,787 is about $24,000/person PER YEAR. It's not
the war that's bankrupting us, it's entitlements. Period.

At least until recently, Social Security was running a surplus. It's hard
to blame the deficit on that.

And we spend more on health care and get less than most other
industrialized nations. When health care became a profit center our
system was doomed.

I do realize that neither of these facts will make the slightest
difference to you, Tim.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 14 May 2008 20:31:49 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

As for me, I'm done with this, I've got better things to do with my time.

Time to change your sig?

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
Posted to rec.woodworking

I always liked that line, every ones Wrong if every ones Right! or does it
go the other way around. Who wrote that anyway???

I think you get my point, Its one of those can we just agree to disagree.

Throw all the *******s out and lets start over. Oh one other thing, I read
somewhere that there are somewhere in the neighborhood of 14 million state
and federal government employees, this does not include the Military. What
a racket.
This is from memory, I could be wrong. I googled it and its a hard number to
find, wonder why?????

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"