Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Winterburn Doug Winterburn is offline

Default Republican Math

Tom Watson wrote:
On Wed, 14 May 2008 18:36:20 -0700, Doug Winterburn
wrote:

You mean your point wasn't deaths and debt and whose math is represented?

Address the issues at hand and find a way of responding that would not
get you flagged by Robert's, or any other rules of order.

Again, the issues you brought up weren't deaths and debt and whose math
is represented? I believe I was absolutely on point.

Let's cut to the chase on this, Doug.

I hold you and everyone who voted like you responsible for each and
every one of those 4077 American deaths.

Does that clear it up for you?

Absolutely. I hold you and every one who voted for the previous
administration for the 9/11 deaths as well as all the deaths that will
occur as a result of voting in people who will not confront the
Islamo-fascist menace that is currently at war with us.

Does that clear it up for you?