Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Become a Republican !!!

Cliff wrote:
http://members.aol.com/AGMLiteForU/b...republican.swf

Thanks, but I signed up in 1977.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On 28 May 2006 09:31:10 -0700, wrote:

Cliff wrote:
http://members.aol.com/AGMLiteForU/b...republican.swf

Thanks, but I signed up in 1977.

1971 for me.

Gunner

"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be
as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment
is to gull**** in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at
all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in
sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration,
knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure
but enriches it."

- Onni 1:33
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking

Cliff wrote:
http://members.aol.com/AGMLiteForU/b...republican.swf

Thanks, but I signed up in 1977.

1971 for me.

Right On!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:

Thanks, but I signed up in 1977.

1971 for me.

Gunner

I'd like to say in the first election I was elegible to vote back in
1976 I voted republican. Unfortuantly the Democratic clerk sent out
my absentee ballot too late to reach me at NAS Memphis in time to
vote.

Thus proving Democrats screwing serving members of the military out of
the vote wasn't a new tactic in 2000.

Wes S