Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Republican Math

Tom Watson wrote:

On Wed, 14 May 2008 19:23:15 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

... and the liberal elitist comes out. Poke 'em hard enough and the
mask
comes off. The rest of us who hold different viewpoints are just ignorant
hicks clinging to our God, our guns, and our pickup trucks.

And you derived that, how?

Was there something in the language?

Oh, maybe the comment "Clean up your argumentation and we can talk as
equals."

You appear to be as clear a thinker as your homeboys on Faux News.

Argue the facts, not the attitude.

Or, expect to be disrespected.

Again, the only thing wrong with Tim's arguments is that they don't match
your world-view. Or do you think that only your arguments come across as
cogent and well-reasoned?