Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Watson Tom Watson is offline

Default Republican Math

On Wed, 14 May 2008 21:13:25 -0500, Tim Daneliuk
wrote:

..

How so. I am merely pointing out that you wish to lay at the feet
of the Rs of the past 8 years what has been the norm since FDR
was in office. Hate Bush all you like, but he's hardly responsible
for the overall state of the deficit. He took what was there and
continued the trajectory.

Although I have often doubted your political sanity, I have only now
had reason to doubt your math skills.

Let's run the numbers on this deficit thing and see how it comes out.

I'll even let you do the initial math - albeit with some reservation
as to your ability to interpret wisely.

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1