Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default jointer necessity question

I currently possess no jointer and only miss it occasionally.

I'm on and off as a woodworker, and mainly seem to do kitchen cabinets
and such (i.e. plywood, w/solid trim out). (The never ending
kitchen... pics coming soon - I hope).

I keep thinking I'll find time (and one day I will!) to expand my
horizons.

So, whadya think about acquiring an 8" jointer, used, made in usa? I
fear these might become a rarity, and I'm not too happy with the
chinese crap i've gotten - even delta's x5 line.

Idea being, I _might_ need it one day (right?) and it may not be
available except as chinese junk.

Thanx
Renata

jointer question Doug Woodworking 8 March 5th 07 02:45 PM
Flushing Combi - Necessity Geoff Lane UK diy 8 November 20th 05 11:23 PM
Jointer Question TJ Woodworking 23 January 14th 05 04:03 PM
Jointer question stoutman Woodworking 9 January 3rd 05 04:07 AM
jointer question Blake McCully Woodworking 9 August 21st 03 03:47 AM