Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Such a Warm Welcome I Think I'll stay.... Until the War's over!.....

Posted to rec.woodworking

Your best post todate

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Curran Copeland" wrote in message
Your best post todate
"BGKM" wrote in message news:a_1Ih.13076$kf.5737@trndny02...

Good Lord, he thinks we were a warm welcome??? I would hate to see how he
is received every where else.

And he wants to stay till the war is over? What war? The one we won in
2003?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:
"Curran Copeland" wrote in message
Your best post todate
"BGKM" wrote in message news:a_1Ih.13076$kf.5737@trndny02...

Good Lord, he thinks we were a warm welcome??? I would hate to see how he
is received every where else.

I suspect that was sarcasm. His 'warm' welcome amounted to 'phasers on
stun'.

And he wants to stay till the war is over? What war? The one we won in
2003?

Well, not actually a war ... just the screaming of the voices in his head.

Bill

is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000722-4, 03/09/2007
Tested on: 3/9/2007 8:37:21 PM

Posted to rec.woodworking

Hey Still licking the cum off your fingers, Jerkoff?
"Curran Copeland" wrote in message
Your best post todate

Posted to rec.woodworking

Hey BillieBoy Still licking the cum off your fingers, Jerkoff?

can the little voices in your head hear me now?

--
I am disillusioned enough to know that no man's opinion on any subject is
worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make him
really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000722-4, 03/09/2007
Tested on: 3/9/2007 8:37:21 PM

Posted to rec.woodworking

I must aplogize to you. I didn't remember that you were a Viet Nam Vet. Is
that were you recieved your disabling injury? Was it a shot the head or
Agent Orange or maybe delayed stress? The vetrens admin has some great
programs you might want to check iin to, Whoops sorry I forgot they are
trying to git rid of the cockroches there. Maybe a privite clinic.

You may now rant at meand reduce your anger.

trying to get warm bizee Home Repair 7 November 19th 06 05:00 PM
OT- Can They Come Stay With You? Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 32 April 3rd 06 11:45 AM
OT-Sit and Stay Gunner Metalworking 1 September 30th 05 04:11 AM
TV won't stay off pe Home Repair 5 January 3rd 05 02:58 AM
OT- just couldn't stay away wallster Metalworking 21 December 26th 04 06:57 AM