Posted to rec.woodworking
BGKM BGKM is offline

Default Such a Warm Welcome I Think I'll stay.... Until the War's over!.....

Wow did you just finish licking the cum off your fingers??? eh Jerkoff

"Curran Copeland" wrote in message
I must aplogize to you. I didn't remember that you were a Viet Nam Vet. Is
that were you recieved your disabling injury? Was it a shot the head or
Agent Orange or maybe delayed stress? The vetrens admin has some great
programs you might want to check iin to, Whoops sorry I forgot they are
trying to git rid of the cockroches there. Maybe a privite clinic.

You may now rant at meand reduce your anger.
"BGKM" wrote in message news:VuqJh.1539$2%3.295@trndny06...
Hey Still licking the cum off your fingers, Jerkoff?
"Curran Copeland" wrote in message
Your best post todate
"BGKM" wrote in message