DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Such a Warm Welcome I Think I'll stay.... Until the War's over!..... (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/194496-such-warm-welcome-i-think-ill-stay-until-wars-over.html)

BGKM March 9th 07 12:36 AM

Such a Warm Welcome I Think I'll stay.... Until the War's over!.....

Curran Copeland March 10th 07 12:43 AM

Such a Warm Welcome I Think I'll stay.... Until the War's over!.....

Your best post todate

Leon March 10th 07 01:21 AM

"Curran Copeland" wrote in message
Your best post todate
"BGKM" wrote in message news:a_1Ih.13076$kf.5737@trndny02...

Good Lord, he thinks we were a warm welcome??? I would hate to see how he
is received every where else.

And he wants to stay till the war is over? What war? The one we won in
2003?

Bill in Detroit March 10th 07 01:37 AM

Leon wrote:
"Curran Copeland" wrote in message
Your best post todate
"BGKM" wrote in message news:a_1Ih.13076$kf.5737@trndny02...

Good Lord, he thinks we were a warm welcome??? I would hate to see how he
is received every where else.

I suspect that was sarcasm. His 'warm' welcome amounted to 'phasers on
stun'.

And he wants to stay till the war is over? What war? The one we won in
2003?

Well, not actually a war ... just the screaming of the voices in his head.

Bill

is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000722-4, 03/09/2007
Tested on: 3/9/2007 8:37:21 PM

BGKM March 13th 07 05:18 AM

Such a Warm Welcome I Think I'll stay.... Until the War's over!.....

Hey Still licking the cum off your fingers, Jerkoff?

BGKM March 13th 07 05:19 AM

Such a Warm Welcome I Think I'll stay.... Until the War's over!.....

Hey BillieBoy Still licking the cum off your fingers, Jerkoff?

can the little voices in your head hear me now?

--
I am disillusioned enough to know that no man's opinion on any subject is

Curran Copeland March 13th 07 04:41 PM

Such a Warm Welcome I Think I'll stay.... Until the War's over!.....

I must aplogize to you. I didn't remember that you were a Viet Nam Vet. Is
that were you recieved your disabling injury? Was it a shot the head or
Agent Orange or maybe delayed stress? The vetrens admin has some great
programs you might want to check iin to, Whoops sorry I forgot they are
trying to git rid of the cockroches there. Maybe a privite clinic.

You may now rant at meand reduce your anger.