Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Completely!!! Spanish? Que?

I have a 4-year old son who goes to day care 3-days a week. He likes to
watch Dora the Explorer which for those of you that don't know, teaches kids
a few Spanish words. I use to object to him watching it, but now I don't
have the energy to keep changing it when he watches it. Now he comes home
from pre-school and they are teaching him the days of the week in English
and in Spanish. What the f---???

Why do 'they' feel it is important to teach my 4-year old son Spanish words
when he can barely speak English?? Is Spanish going to be on the SAT or
LSAT or MCAT ???

This is getting really ridiculous.

Newbie : tool cleaning Gil HASH Metalworking 59 August 18th 05 10:27 AM
bathroom fan not completely vented to soffit vent? Howie Home Repair 12 August 17th 04 03:01 PM
Sony HMD A200 Monitor completely DEAD!! ect Electronics Repair 2 August 10th 04 03:40 PM
Ohmwork [email protected] Home Repair 36 July 24th 04 12:22 AM
help needed: washing machine doesn't empty completely - is this normal? donald girod Home Repair 1 August 2nd 03 09:38 PM