Posted to rec.woodworking
Stoutman Stoutman is offline

Default OT Completely!!! Spanish? Que?

I have a 4-year old son who goes to day care 3-days a week. He likes to
watch Dora the Explorer which for those of you that don't know, teaches kids
a few Spanish words. I use to object to him watching it, but now I don't
have the energy to keep changing it when he watches it. Now he comes home
from pre-school and they are teaching him the days of the week in English
and in Spanish. What the f---???

Why do 'they' feel it is important to teach my 4-year old son Spanish words
when he can barely speak English?? Is Spanish going to be on the SAT or
LSAT or MCAT ???

This is getting really ridiculous.