Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Delta radial arm saw table size

I recently purchased a circa 1990 Delta Model 10 Deluxe Radial Arm Saw,
actual model number 33-990, that is missing the table(s) and fence.
Would someone that has one of these saws please measure and post the
dimensions of the wood parts so I can fabricate them from stock on
hand? I can handle the fastening and leveling parts myself.

Also, if anyone has successfully modified the table/fence arrangement,
I would like to know what you have done.

Thanks in advance

Brent