Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] bensonsails@bensonsails.com is offline

Default Delta radial arm saw table size

Thanks to dm012, Frank and Morris for the prompt and valuable
information. I wish I had enough space for the big table that Morris
uses, but will stick close to the dimensions provided by the others.

I have a salvaged piece of 1" fir plywood for the table, and have a
good plan for the leveling screws.

Thanks again......Brent

Morris Dovey wrote:
(in
) said:

| I recently purchased a circa 1990 Delta Model 10 Deluxe Radial Arm
| Saw, actual model number 33-990, that is missing the table(s) and
| fence. Would someone that has one of these saws please measure and
| post the dimensions of the wood parts so I can fabricate them from
| stock on hand? I can handle the fastening and leveling parts
| myself.
|
| Also, if anyone has successfully modified the table/fence
| arrangement, I would like to know what you have done.

Brent...

Can't help you with the original dimensions; but you have an
opportunity to do some customization aimed at enhancing the saw for
your particular use. I put up a web page at the link below that might
offer a few ideas (my RAS is a ToolKraft; but the mods I made might be
handy without regard to make or model.)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar