Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Boettcher Frank Boettcher is offline

Default Delta radial arm saw table size

On 6 Sep 2006 08:01:22 -0700, wrote:

I recently purchased a circa 1990 Delta Model 10 Deluxe Radial Arm Saw,
actual model number 33-990, that is missing the table(s) and fence.
Would someone that has one of these saws please measure and post the
dimensions of the wood parts so I can fabricate them from stock on
hand? I can handle the fastening and leveling parts myself.

Also, if anyone has successfully modified the table/fence arrangement,
I would like to know what you have done.

Thanks in advance

Brent

The table size changed a number of times over the years. Mine is 44"
x 28" with 20" in front of the fence when clamped in it's normal
position.

Do you need the leveling screw center dimension or are they intact on
your saw?

Frank