Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

Default Installing 10' ceiling . . ..

"Enoch Root" wrote in message

No, spoken English is only for those people that have a street address.

For
anybody with a P.O. Box, Walmart restricts them to a rare
Hungarian/Ethiopian dialect.

So what's up with you and bipolars, anyway?

I'm a wannabe.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Upscale wrote:
"Enoch Root" wrote in message

No, spoken English is only for those people that have a street address.

For

anybody with a P.O. Box, Walmart restricts them to a rare
Hungarian/Ethiopian dialect.

So what's up with you and bipolars, anyway?

I'm a wannabe.

?

You must be exuding something to draw them to you. Maybe you should
consider changing aftershaves, or taking a shower, or something?

;-)

er
--
email not valid
Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

"Enoch Root" wrote in message

I'm a wannabe.

You must be exuding something to draw them to you. Maybe you should
consider changing aftershaves, or taking a shower, or something?

Nah! It's my smart ass mouth and irresistible urge to poke trolls and
wannabe trolls that draws them in like moths to a flame. Of course, that
suggests that somewhere in my genes, there's a few lurking strands of troll
heritage trying to get out.

Posted to rec.woodworking
jimbo

Steve:

First, let me say thanks for using our screws! (Whether you call them Square Drive, Robertson, or ScruLox - as they were called by the original inventor's company in Canada until several years ago!)
You may wish to rethink your ceiling from a safety stadpoint. Putting wood on the wall and ceiling of a shop sounds like a great idea at first, but it creates a tinderbox from a fire safety standpoint. A better approach is to install drywall for the ceiling, then panel over it with the luan. I will be doing that very thing in my own new shop very soon (but first I need to make a set of kitchen cabinets).

HTH,
Jim Ray, President
McFeely's Square Drive Screws
www.mcfeelys.com

"Steve DeMars" wrote in message news:Aqa3g.28208$_z2.14208@dukeread02...
Need some suggestions . . . Shop size 20' X 22' with 10' ceiling height.
Need suggestions how to get 1/2" Luan up there by myself . . .

All my walls are 1/2" Luan . . Attached with 1-1/4" McFeely square drive
screws . . . Plan to use 2" on the ceiling . . .

Getting help or hiring help is not an option . . . Everyone in this area
that can swing a hammer is working on new construction or rebuilding New
Orleans . . .

Thanks in advance,
Steve

Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn

www.mcfeelys.com http://www.mcfeelys.com

"Steve DeMars" wrote in message

[snip]

Jim,
We appreciate your participation in our group. Keep it up. Oh, and I
will shamelessly admit to being one of your satisfied customers.
mahalo,
jo4hn