Posted to rec.woodworking
bf

Default 5 Besseys for $78

Don't know if this has been posted. but amazon has a great deal on
Besseys.

order two 31" Besseys (or larger) and you get a 24" free

Combine with $30 off an order of $125 or more woodworking

Two 31" Besseys
Three 24" Besseys

Apply coupon BESSEY24
Apply coupon SAVON125

========================

Items: $133.80
Shipping & Handling: $23.53
Super Saver Discount: -$23.53
Promotion Applied: -$25.44
Promotion Applied: -$30.00

Total Before Tax: $78.36
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $78.36

Posted to rec.woodworking

bf wrote:

Order Total: $78.36

That deal totally kicks ass! Thanks bf, I'm in for it.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

"bf" wrote in message
oups.com...
Don't know if this has been posted. but amazon has a great deal on
Besseys.

order two 31" Besseys (or larger) and you get a 24" free

Combine with $30 off an order of $125 or more woodworking

Two 31" Besseys
Three 24" Besseys

Apply coupon BESSEY24
Apply coupon SAVON125

========================

Items: $133.80
Shipping & Handling: $23.53
Super Saver Discount: -$23.53
Promotion Applied: -$25.44
Promotion Applied: -$30.00

Total Before Tax: $78.36
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $78.36

Thanks, I really do need some new clamps.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

"bf" wrote in message
oups.com...
Don't know if this has been posted. but amazon has a great deal on
Besseys.

order two 31" Besseys (or larger) and you get a 24" free

Combine with $30 off an order of $125 or more woodworking

Two 31" Besseys
Three 24" Besseys

Apply coupon BESSEY24
Apply coupon SAVON125

========================

Items: $133.80
Shipping & Handling: $23.53
Super Saver Discount: -$23.53
Promotion Applied: -$25.44
Promotion Applied: -$30.00

Total Before Tax: $78.36
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $78.36

Did you actually do that? I tried and it rejected me. I called customer
service and they say you can only have one promotional code per order.

Posted to rec.woodworking
B a r r y

bf wrote:
Don't know if this has been posted. but amazon has a great deal on
Besseys.

You are a gentleman and a scholar!

Posted to rec.woodworking
GeeDubb

"Toller" wrote in message

"bf" wrote in message
oups.com...
Don't know if this has been posted. but amazon has a great deal on
Besseys.

order two 31" Besseys (or larger) and you get a 24" free

Combine with $30 off an order of $125 or more woodworking

Two 31" Besseys
Three 24" Besseys

Apply coupon BESSEY24
Apply coupon SAVON125

========================

Items: $133.80
Shipping & Handling: $23.53
Super Saver Discount: -$23.53
Promotion Applied: -$25.44
Promotion Applied: -$30.00

Total Before Tax: $78.36
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $78.36

Did you actually do that? I tried and it rejected me. I called customer
service and they say you can only have one promotional code per order.

I just did it and it accepted both promo codes. I just received the
confirmation email as well. $78.36

Gary

Posted to rec.woodworking
B a r r y

Toller wrote:

Did you actually do that? I tried and it rejected me. I called customer
service and they say you can only have one promotional code per order.

Worked for me...

Posted to rec.woodworking
David

bf wrote:

Don't know if this has been posted. but amazon has a great deal on
Besseys.

order two 31" Besseys (or larger) and you get a 24" free

Combine with $30 off an order of $125 or more woodworking

Two 31" Besseys
Three 24" Besseys

Apply coupon BESSEY24
Apply coupon SAVON125

========================

Items: $133.80
Shipping & Handling: $23.53
Super Saver Discount: -$23.53
Promotion Applied: -$25.44
Promotion Applied: -$30.00

Total Before Tax: $78.36
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $78.36

I CAN'T GET THE BESSEY24 TO WORK. THE SAVON125 WORKS....
Posted to rec.woodworking
David

bf wrote:

Don't know if this has been posted. but amazon has a great deal on
Besseys.

order two 31" Besseys (or larger) and you get a 24" free

Combine with $30 off an order of $125 or more woodworking

Two 31" Besseys
Three 24" Besseys

Apply coupon BESSEY24
Apply coupon SAVON125

========================

Items: $133.80
Shipping & Handling: $23.53
Super Saver Discount: -$23.53
Promotion Applied: -$25.44
Promotion Applied: -$30.00

Total Before Tax: $78.36
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $78.36

I called customer service. they said you can't use 2 promos that don't
have hyphens in them. I tried repeatedly on an order of 4 82" besseys.
I finally settled for the $30 off and free delivery...

Dave
Posted to rec.woodworking
GeeDubb

"David" wrote in message
. ..
bf wrote:

[...]

Great, I wonder if that means I'll get charged more on my CC than the
$78.36. I do have a confirmation email so hopefully they will back it up.

Gary

Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Default 5 Besseys for $78 - NOW I'll get both promos...

GeeDubb wrote:

"David" wrote in message
. ..

bf wrote:

[...]

turns out you have to ORDER the free clamp; then the promo works. i
called customer service again and they explained it better than the
first rep.

Dave
Posted to rec.woodworking
David

bf wrote:

Don't know if this has been posted. but amazon has a great deal on
Besseys.

order two 31" Besseys (or larger) and you get a 24" free

Combine with $30 off an order of $125 or more woodworking

Two 31" Besseys
Three 24" Besseys

Apply coupon BESSEY24
Apply coupon SAVON125

========================

Items: $133.80
Shipping & Handling: $23.53
Super Saver Discount: -$23.53
Promotion Applied: -$25.44
Promotion Applied: -$30.00

Total Before Tax: $78.36
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $78.36

thanks; I ordered my clamps and will get the freebie and $30 off...after
a couple calls to customer service because I didn't understand how to
get the free clamp...all is well now!

dave
Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

bf wrote:

Apply coupon SAVON125

Shouldn't that be SAVONI25 ?

er
--
email not valid
Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Jackson

Crap, I've tried to get the clamp deal and it won't work. Is there
somewhere to view all amazon's coupons? I've looked all over the site and
can't find anything. Thanks, --dave

"bf" wrote in message
oups.com...
Don't know if this has been posted. but amazon has a great deal on
Besseys.

order two 31" Besseys (or larger) and you get a 24" free

Combine with $30 off an order of $125 or more woodworking

Two 31" Besseys
Three 24" Besseys

Apply coupon BESSEY24
Apply coupon SAVON125

========================

Items: $133.80
Shipping & Handling: $23.53
Super Saver Discount: -$23.53
Promotion Applied: -$25.44
Promotion Applied: -$30.00

Total Before Tax: $78.36
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $78.36

Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Dave Jackson wrote:

Crap, I've tried to get the clamp deal and it won't work. Is there
somewhere to view all amazon's coupons? I've looked all over the site and
can't find anything. Thanks, --dave

"bf" wrote in message
oups.com...

Don't know if this has been posted. but amazon has a great deal on
Besseys.

order two 31" Besseys (or larger) and you get a 24" free

Combine with $30 off an order of $125 or more woodworking

Two 31" Besseys
Three 24" Besseys

Apply coupon BESSEY24
Apply coupon SAVON125

========================

Items: $133.80
Shipping & Handling: $23.53
Super Saver Discount: -$23.53
Promotion Applied: -$25.44
Promotion Applied: -$30.00

Total Before Tax: $78.36
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $78.36

read my last 2 posts, David!

Posted to rec.woodworking
alexy

David wrote:

GeeDubb wrote:

"David" wrote in message
. ..

bf wrote:

[...]

You mean just like the note you quoted above clearly indicated? g
Posted to rec.woodworking
David

alexy wrote:

David wrote:

GeeDubb wrote:

"David" wrote in message
om...

bf wrote:

[...]

excuse me, but the OP didn't CLEARLY say you had to ORDER the 24" .
just that you had to order bigger ones and then put in the codes. RIGHT
or WRONG?? and the first customer service rep was way off base in her
explanation of why I couldn't use 2 codes.

Dave
Posted to rec.woodworking
Renowood

Just used it.

Just put all 5 clamps in your shopping cart, checkout and use the
codes.

No problem.

total is $78.36

Posted to rec.woodworking
alexy

David wrote:

alexy wrote:

David wrote:

GeeDubb wrote:

"David" wrote in message
news:4o6dnT49SPtOanHenZ2dnUVZ_tWdnZ2d@comcast. com...

bf wrote:

[...]

Obviously not clearly enough g
That is what I read into the following:
Two 31" Besseys
Three 24" Besseys

Apply coupon BESSEY24
Apply coupon SAVON125

========================

Items: $133.80
Shipping & Handling: $23.53
Super Saver Discount: -$23.53
Promotion Applied: -$25.44
Promotion Applied: -$30.00

Total Before Tax: $78.36 Estimated Tax: $0.00 Order Total: $78.36

Read kind like a transaction summary to me.

just that you had to order bigger ones and then put in the codes. RIGHT
or WRONG??

Not the way I read it. Looked to me like you put in all of them, which
totaled to $133.80 and then got a credit in dollars offsetting the
charge for one 24".
and the first customer service rep was way off base in her
explanation of why I couldn't use 2 codes.

Not surprising

Posted to rec.woodworking
Andy

Anyone want to split this deal up? I could sure use a pair of 31"
clamps, but my budget is limited right now. Anyone want 3 24"ers for,
say, $45 + shipping?
Andy

Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

"Ba r r y" wrote in message

Toller wrote:

Did you actually do that? I tried and it rejected me. I called

customer
service and they say you can only have one promotional code per order.

Worked for me...

Make that twice, now. G

Some folks will do/spend anything to keep from having an odd number of
clamps.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Bud

bf wrote:
Don't know if this has been posted. but amazon has a great deal on
Besseys.

order two 31" Besseys (or larger) and you get a 24" free

Combine with $30 off an order of $125 or more woodworking

Two 31" Besseys
Three 24" Besseys

Apply coupon BESSEY24
Apply coupon SAVON125

========================

Here's the entire offer. You don't have to spend$125

Receive 1 Bessey 24" clamp ($24.99 Value) free when you purchase 2 or
more Bessey Clamps offered by Amazon.com. Enter code BESSEY24 at
checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Save $30.00 when you spend $125.00 or more on All Woodworking
Accessories & Hand Tools offered by Amazon.com. Enter code SAVONI25 at
checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Save $20.00 when you spend $100.00 or more on All Woodworking
Accessories & Hand Tools offered by Amazon.com. Enter code SAVONIOO at
checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Save $10.00 when you spend $75.00 or more on All Woodworking
Accessories & Hand Tools offered by Amazon.com. Enter code SAVEON75 at
checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Swingman wrote:
"Ba r r y" wrote in message
Toller wrote:

Worked for me...

Make that twice, now. G

Some folks will do/spend anything to keep from having an odd number of
clamps.

Heh, that's what kept me away... that and the 30 clamps set averages out
to about $10.66 per. Yeah, I know they're not the K-bodies. I don't
think I need anything like that. Oh yeah, and I just got 12 3/4" pipe
clamps that I still have to get pipes for. (for which I still have to
get pipes, charlie b

er
--
email not valid
Posted to rec.woodworking
bf

Guys, add two 31" K bodies to your shopping cart. Then add three 24
inch K-bodies.
I think I actually may have put the SAVON125 coupon in first, I can't
recall.
Anyhow, both coupons worked for me.

My only regret was buying all those K-bodies during the anniversary
sale last summer LOL.

bf wrote:
Two 31" Besseys
Three 24" Besseys

Apply coupon BESSEY24
Apply coupon SAVON125

========================

Items: $133.80
Shipping & Handling: $23.53
Super Saver Discount: -$23.53
Promotion Applied: -$25.44
Promotion Applied: -$30.00

Total Before Tax: $78.36
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $78.36

Posted to rec.woodworking
bf

Enoch Root wrote:
bf wrote:

Apply coupon SAVON125

Shouldn't that be SAVONI25 ?

Sorry, I don't understand the question .. if you go to any woodworking
item page on amazon now, they will have the promo code you can cut and
paste..but I believe it is SAVON125

As in: "save on one hundred twenty five."

Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

bf wrote:
Enoch Root wrote:

bf wrote:

Apply coupon SAVON125

Shouldn't that be SAVONI25 ?

Sorry, I don't understand the question .. if you go to any woodworking
item page on amazon now, they will have the promo code you can cut and
paste..but I believe it is SAVON125

As in: "save on one hundred twenty five."

Well, that's what the amazon web page had on it when I visited (I pasted
it into my post from there). And I've seen it pasted as such elsewhere
in this thread.

er
--
email not valid
Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob G.

I passed on the entire deal....Over the years I ahve acumulated
plenty of 24's and enough 31's to do what I need (I know youcan
never have enough clamps BUT I do not honestly need more of those
sizes...
BUT I have always desired about 10 to 12 little 12 inchers and NEVER
could pull the trigger on paying that much for a 12 inch clamp...

Still can;'t

Bob G.

Posted to rec.woodworking
TSW

Worked for me. Thanks for posting.

bf wrote:
Guys, add two 31" K bodies to your shopping cart. Then add three 24
inch K-bodies.
I think I actually may have put the SAVON125 coupon in first, I can't
recall.
Anyhow, both coupons worked for me.

My only regret was buying all those K-bodies during the anniversary
sale last summer LOL.

bf wrote:
Two 31" Besseys
Three 24" Besseys

Apply coupon BESSEY24
Apply coupon SAVON125

========================

Items: $133.80
Shipping & Handling: $23.53
Super Saver Discount: -$23.53
Promotion Applied: -$25.44
Promotion Applied: -$30.00

Total Before Tax: $78.36
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $78.36

Posted to rec.woodworking
bf

Ba r r y wrote:
Make that twice, now. G

You had to do that, didn't you Barry.. and tell me about it.. Now I had
to go back and do another order LOL.

You know what's sick? Before this order, I already had 43 Besseys.. Now
I'll have 53.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Bruce Barnett

"bf" writes:

Ba r r y wrote:
Make that twice, now. G

You had to do that, didn't you Barry.. and tell me about it.. Now I had
to go back and do another order LOL.

You know what's sick? Before this order, I already had 43 Besseys.. Now
I'll have 53.

Time to organize a Bessey Owner's Anonymous?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels

"Bruce Barnett" wrote

"bf" writes:

Ba r r y wrote:
Make that twice, now. G

You had to do that, didn't you Barry.. and tell me about it.. Now I had
to go back and do another order LOL.

You know what's sick? Before this order, I already had 43 Besseys.. Now
I'll have 53.

Time to organize a Bessey Owner's Anonymous?

Not necessary.

Lots of clamps is healthy for woodworkers.

Although it may be time to exchange plans for a clamp cart.

Posted to rec.woodworking
eclipsme

Ba r r y wrote:
On 12 Feb 2006 12:50:09 GMT, Bruce Barnett
wrote:

Time to organize a Bessey Owner's Anonymous?

I STILL run out of the "right" one (which can be quite a loose
definition) on occasion. G

Those who have built stacks of doors or identical drawers know what I
mean...

I still use my pipe clamps for really big glue ups and "F" clamps for
lots of other stuff , but man do I love 24"-31" "K"s or Cabinet
Masters for doors and drawers.

(4) 31" and (6) 24" at an average of ~$15 each is thrilling!

Barry

OK. I tried too, but couldn't get the correct discount. Which 24" clamp
needs to be ordered?

Thanks,
Harvey
Posted to rec.woodworking
eclipsme

Ba r r y wrote:
On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:26:15 -0500, eclipsme wrote:

OK. I tried too, but couldn't get the correct discount. Which 24" clamp
needs to be ordered?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000224BB/103-4020320-8242250?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=228013

Bessey K3.524 24" Max Opening K-Body Clamp

Have fun!

Barry

Very cool! I got 2 K3-598, 98" clamps. and 2 of the 24" clamps for
$94.62. I've never had 98" clamps before, but could have used them a
number of times. Thanks,
Harvey

Posted to rec.woodworking
Gary in Virginia

"Ba r r y" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:26:15 -0500, eclipsme wrote:

OK. I tried too, but couldn't get the correct discount. Which 24" clamp
needs to be ordered?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000224BB/103-4020320-8242250?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=228013

Bessey K3.524 24" Max Opening K-Body Clamp

Have fun!

Barry

Amazon seems to have recently limited their offer of one free 24 incher per
customer. Yesterday, I placed two orders for one 40", two 31", and one 24"
and an incidental item to bring the total above $125 (four sanding belts for
my Delta drum sander and a box of pocket hole screws in order number two.)
Order number one went through the first time with no problem. Order number
two would not go through at all under my log in. It kept giving me an error
regarding the 24" clamp. I tried altering the order that the promotional
codes were entered and I tried 3 different computers thinking Amazon was
blocking my IP address after the first order. Nothing worked. Finally I
logged in under my daughter's account and submitted the order with no
problem. I chose the above size combination e ven though I received one
less clamp, because I have an adequate quanity of 24" but limited number of
40" and no 31".

Order number one:
Item(s) Subtotal: $138.25
Shipping & Handling: $22.02
Super Saver Discount: $-22.02
Promotional Certificate: $-25.44
Promotional Certificate: $-30.00
-----
Total Before Tax: $82.81
Estimated Tax: $0.00
-----
Grand Total: $82.81

order number two:
Item(s) Subtotal: $130.85
Shipping & Handling: $26.37
Super Saver Discount: $-26.37
Promotional Certificate: $-25.44
Promotional Certificate: $-30.00
-----
Total Before Tax: $75.41
Estimated Tax: $0.00
-----
Grand Total: $75.41

Gary in Virginia

Posted to rec.woodworking
Kiwanda

Apparently Amazon has ended the entire SAVON promotion-- none of the
discounts will apply now; they just come up expired. The Bessey
promotion is still good though.

-kiwanda

Posted to rec.woodworking
DanK

Just called Amazon. They are not honoring the use of both promotions on
the same items. You can order the two clamps and get 1 free, and use
the SAVON for another purchase.

Posted to rec.woodworking
DanK

Just called Amazon. They are not honoring the use of both promotions on
the same items. You can order the two clamps and get 1 free, and use
the SAVON for another purchase.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

"DanK" wrote in message
ups.com...
Just called Amazon. They are not honoring the use of both promotions on
the same items. You can order the two clamps and get 1 free, and use
the SAVON for another purchase.

Yeah, I called them also and was told that. But... when I actually did it,
it went through just fine.

Posted to rec.woodworking
gary in virginia

"Gary in Virginia" wrote in message
link.net...
"Ba r r y" wrote in message
[...]

If I was an investment advisor, I would recommend short-selling Amazon.com.
I just got notice that eight of the 10 items I ordered just shipped today,
in EIGHT different UPS shipments. I heard earlier this month that sales
and profits were down significantly. I know I've cut back on purchases
since it seems their prices went up and free shipping and promotions
declined. Then they do stupid things such as give $100 off on a $220
nailer/compressor combo. Like I said, sell short 'cause they is going down'
IMHO. Disclaimer: Consult you investment advisor.

Gary in Virginia