Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Default 5 Besseys for $78 - NOW I'll get both promos...

alexy wrote:

David wrote:

GeeDubb wrote:

"David" wrote in message
om...

bf wrote:

Don't know if this has been posted. but amazon has a great deal on
Besseys.

order two 31" Besseys (or larger) and you get a 24" free

Combine with $30 off an order of $125 or more woodworking

Two 31" Besseys
Three 24" Besseys

Apply coupon BESSEY24
Apply coupon SAVON125

========================

Items: $133.80
Shipping & Handling: $23.53
Super Saver Discount: -$23.53
Promotion Applied: -$25.44
Promotion Applied: -$30.00

Total Before Tax: $78.36 Estimated Tax: $0.00 Order Total: $78.36

I called customer service. they said you can't use 2 promos that
don't have hyphens in them. I tried repeatedly on an order of 4 82"
besseys. I finally settled for the $30 off and free delivery...

Dave

Great, I wonder if that means I'll get charged more on my CC than the
$78.36. I do have a confirmation email so hopefully they will back it up.

Gary

turns out you have to ORDER the free clamp; then the promo works. i
called customer service again and they explained it better than the
first rep.

Dave

You mean just like the note you quoted above clearly indicated? g

excuse me, but the OP didn't CLEARLY say you had to ORDER the 24" .
just that you had to order bigger ones and then put in the codes. RIGHT
or WRONG?? and the first customer service rep was way off base in her
explanation of why I couldn't use 2 codes.

Dave