Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Default 5 Besseys for $78 - NOW I'll get both promos...

GeeDubb wrote:

"David" wrote in message
. ..

bf wrote:

Don't know if this has been posted. but amazon has a great deal on
Besseys.

order two 31" Besseys (or larger) and you get a 24" free

Combine with $30 off an order of $125 or more woodworking

Two 31" Besseys
Three 24" Besseys

Apply coupon BESSEY24
Apply coupon SAVON125

========================

Items: $133.80
Shipping & Handling: $23.53
Super Saver Discount: -$23.53
Promotion Applied: -$25.44
Promotion Applied: -$30.00

Total Before Tax: $78.36 Estimated Tax: $0.00 Order Total: $78.36

I called customer service. they said you can't use 2 promos that
don't have hyphens in them. I tried repeatedly on an order of 4 82"
besseys. I finally settled for the $30 off and free delivery...

Dave

Great, I wonder if that means I'll get charged more on my CC than the
$78.36. I do have a confirmation email so hopefully they will back it up.

Gary

turns out you have to ORDER the free clamp; then the promo works. i
called customer service again and they explained it better than the
first rep.

Dave