BeerBoy

Default Bessey's on sale at Lee Valley

This may be old news but here it is:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a... rrency=2&SID=

The prices shown are US funds. Switch currency if your a Canuck.

--
BeerBoy

Brian in Vancouver, BC

"BeerBoy" wrote in

This may be old news but here it is:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...y=1,44047&absp
age=1&ccurrency=2&SID=

The prices shown are US funds. Switch currency if your a Canuck.

Great lead! I phoned my local Lee Valley store and reserved a set. Would
have missed it if not for your message.

Thanks again and have a Happy New Year!

Brian
Robin Lee

"Brian in Vancouver, BC" wrote in message
"BeerBoy" wrote in

This may be old news but here it is:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...y=1,44047&absp
age=1&ccurrency=2&SID=

The prices shown are US funds. Switch currency if your a Canuck.

Great lead! I phoned my local Lee Valley store and reserved a set. Would
have missed it if not for your message.

Thanks again and have a Happy New Year!

Brian

Hi Brian -

No worries about missing this sale...we'll fill all orders received by Jan
29th at the quoted prices....though we may run out of stock for awhile.

The sale is shown in the January catalog - in the mail now.

Cheers -

Rob

Groggy

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 16:14:33 -0500, "Robin Lee"
wrote:

"Brian in Vancouver, BC" wrote in message
.. .
"BeerBoy" wrote in

This may be old news but here it is:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...y=1,44047&absp
age=1&ccurrency=2&SID=

The prices shown are US funds. Switch currency if your a Canuck.

Great lead! I phoned my local Lee Valley store and reserved a set. Would
have missed it if not for your message.

Thanks again and have a Happy New Year!

Brian

Hi Brian -

No worries about missing this sale...we'll fill all orders received by Jan
29th at the quoted prices....though we may run out of stock for awhile.

The sale is shown in the January catalog - in the mail now.

Cheers -

Rob

Y'know Rob, being a logistician and all, I often wonder if you could
forecast your usage based on recurring wreck threads, there must be
some seasonality there.

;-)

HNY

Groggy (who returns back to his post New Year stupor)
PDQ

The Bessey K-Body clamp sets are on sale at Lee Valley until Jan 29, =
2005.
A pair of 12in and a pair of 25 in clamps plus 4 KP blocks for Can $125 =
or a pair of 25 in and a pair of 41 in with 4 KP blocks for Can $139.

The first set save $88.85 and the second set save $99.95.

The Canadian prices compare quite favorably to the US $109 and $119.

Think I'll get a set for myself. =20

--=20

PDQ
--
=20
"BeerBoy" wrote in message =
| This may be old news but here it is:
|=20
| =
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...=3D1,44047&ab=
spage=3D1&ccurrency=3D2&SID=3D
|=20
| The prices shown are US funds. Switch currency if your a Canuck.
|=20
| --=20
| BeerBoy=20
|=20