Jeremy

Default Do you have Past Woodpeck Weekly Special Email?

Does anyone have any (many) of the past WOODPECKers (www.woodpeck.com)
"WOODPECKER WEEKLY SPECIALS" emails?
Runnonmt

From: (Jeremy)
Date: 8/6/2004 3:11 PM Central Daylight Time
Does anyone have any (many) of the past WOODPECKers (
www.woodpeck.com)
"WOODPECKER WEEKLY SPECIALS" emails?

yes
Jeremy

Thank you very much! For those of you might want this information
too, here it is ...

Subj: FREE DUST COLLECTION CABINET
Date: 7/23/2004 1:21:37 PM Central Daylight Time

Sent from the Internet (Details)

SAVE $80 ON LE PACKAGE #2
Just getting started in woodworking or need a second router table for
edge-forming and shaping. Our LE Router Table Package might be just
the thing.
SALE PRICE - $287 + $79.95 for DUST COLLECTION CABINET # dwndraft
E-CLUB $287 Includes FREE DUST COLLECTION CABINET # dwndraft
COUPON CODE €" LEPK2
http://www.woodpeck.com/lepackage2.html

SAVE $5 OOPS SALE ! ON SELECT DUST FUNNELS
These wonderful steel DUST FUNNELS are tons stronger then plastic
molded ones. One minor problem, the steel ports are about 1/8€?
undersize and as such don't fit 4€? hose as tightly as we'd like.
Soooo€¦we're clearin'em out. Reg. Price - $40.00, Sale Price - $22.00
E-CLUB €" ONLY $17.00 ea . (Prices limited to quantities on hand. No
back-orders accepted.)
COUPON CODE €" DUSTFUN5
http://www.woodpeck.com/dustfunnel.html

This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.
http://www.woodpeck.com

This offer valid on orders placed on or after Friday July 23, 2004
only. Specials cannot be combined with any other discounts unless
noted. ONE WEEK SPECIAL. Expires midnight PST FRIDAY 7/30/04 .

NEW TO E-CLUB? It's simple; take advantage of any or all of the above
specials by entering coupon codes in coupon field when checking out.

Have a nice weekend.

Richard Hummel
President, Woodpeckers Inc.

Subj: FREE SHIPPING on any Woodpeckers order!
Date: 7/9/2004 8:02:16 AM Central Daylight Time

Sent from the Internet (Details)

It's true. From today until next Friday, July 16 th , you can order
anything from our web site,
www.woodpeck.com and have it shipped FREE
to 48 contiguous U.S. States by UPS Ground, USPS Parcel Post or
Priority Mail.
Coupon Code: FREESHIP So take a moment and see if there isn't
something you want from our full selection of Precision Woodworking
Tools and SAVE.

This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.
http://www.woodpeck.com

This offer valid on orders placed on or after Friday July 9, 2004
only. Specials cannot be combined with any other discounts unless
noted. Expires midnight , PST, Friday 7/16/04 .

NEW TO E-CLUB? It's simple; take advantage of any or all of the above
specials by entering coupon codes in coupon field when checking out.

Have a nice weekend.

Richard Hummel
President, Woodpeckers Inc.

Woodpeckers Inc. 11050 Industrial First N. Royalton, OH 44133

Subj: ONE MORE WEEK TO SAVE!
Date: 6/25/2004 7:20:26 AM Central Daylight Time

Sent from the Internet (Details)

Only one more week to save on these great deals!

SAVE $30 ON A PRECISION ROUTER LIFT
There's still nothing better then the Precision Router Lift. Now it
can be yours at a great low price. E-Club price good on Fast or Fine
Pitch.
SALE PRICE - $289 E-CLUB $259
COUPON CODE €" LIFT30
(This coupon code can also be used on any package that includes the
PRL)
http://www.woodpeck.com/precisionrouterlift.html

SAVE $30 ON A UNILIFT
Have a Plunge Router? Now you can also have the best Plunge compatible
lift for $30 less then our Sale Price. E-Club price good on Fast or
Fine Pitch.
SALE PRICE - $289 E-CLUB $259
COUPON CODE €" LIFT30
(This coupon code can also be used on any package that includes the
Unilift)
http://www.woodpeck.com/unilift.html

SAVE $30 ON ANY ROUTER TABLE
We always offered the thickest, flattest router tables on the market.
Now you can upgrade your home-made top to a Woodpecker top for less.
SALE PRICE €" from $129 to $219 E-CLUB $99 - $189
Coupon Code - TABLE30
(This coupon code can also be used on any package that includes a
router table) http://www.woodpeck.com/routertopsmain.html

Check out all of the great deals on our Factory Refurbs! Supplies are
extremely limited so get 'em while they last.
http://www.woodpeck.com/refurb.html
This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.
http://www.woodpeck.com

This offer valid on orders placed on or after Friday June 18, 2004
only. Specials cannot be combined with any other discounts unless
noted. Expires midnight PST FRIDAY 7/2/04 .

NEW TO E-CLUB? It's simple; take advantage of any or all of the above
specials by entering coupon codes in coupon field when checking out.

Have a nice weekend.

Richard Hummel
President, Woodpeckers Inc.

Woodpeckers Inc. 11050 Industrial First N. Royalton, OH 44133
440-230-2442 1-800-752-0725

Subj: Woodpecker Lift Sale
Date: 6/18/2004 9:06:38 AM Central Daylight Time

[...]

noted. TWO WEEK SPECIAL. Expires midnight PST FRIDAY 7/2/04 .

NEW TO E-CLUB? It's simple; take advantage of any or all of the above
specials by entering coupon codes in coupon field when checking out.

Have a nice weekend.

Richard Hummel
President, Woodpeckers Inc.

Woodpeckers Inc. 11050 Industrial First N. Royalton, OH 44133
440-230-2442 1-800-752-0725

Subj: COMPLETE INCRA PACKAGE SALE!
Date: 6/4/2004 1:39:50 PM Central Daylight Time

Sent from the Internet (Details)

TWIN PACKAGE #1 €" SAVE $87
SALE $786 E-CLUB SPECIAL - $699
http://www.woodpeck.com/twinlinearpk1.html
Coupon Code: TWINPACK1

TWIN PACKAGE #2 €" SAVE $110
SALE $1,289 E-CLUB SPECIAL €" $1,179
http://www.woodpeck.com/twinlinearpk2.html
Coupon Code: TWINPACK2

LS RS PACKAGE #1 €" SAVE $79
SALE $748 E-CLUB SPECIAL - $669
http://www.woodpeck.com/lsrspk1.html
Coupon Code: LSRSPACK1

LS RS PACKAGE #2 €" SAVE $79
SALE $768 E-CLUB SPECIAL - $689
http://www.woodpeck.com/lsrspk2.html
Coupon Code: LSRSPACK2

LS RS PACKAGE #3 €" SAVE $100
SALE $1,038 E-CLUB SPECIAL - $938
http://www.woodpeck.com/lsrspk3.html
Coupon Code: LSRSPACK3

LS RS PACKAGE #4 €" SAVE $120
SALE $1,278 E-CLUB SPECIAL - $1,158
http://www.woodpeck.com/lsrspk4.html
Coupon Code: LSRSPACK4

LS RS PACKAGE #5 €" SAVE $130
SALE $1,328 E-CLUB SPECIAL - $1,198
http://www.woodpeck.com/lsrspk5.html
Coupon Code: LSRSPACK5

Get it here first. By Monday June 14 th you could be the first to have
Incra's newest creation, the HingeCrafter. This is a vastly expanded
hinge making tool designed to handle hinges from 3/8€?, 1/2", 5/8€?
and 3/4" in size and lengths over 10€?.
http://www.woodpeck.com/hingecrafter.html
SALE $59.95 E-CLUB SPECIAL - $53.95
COUPON CODE €" HC10

10% DISCOUNT EXPIRING FRIDAY 6/4/04 , CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH THESE
E-CLUB SPECIALS.

This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.
http://www.woodpeck.com

This offer valid on orders placed on or after Friday June 4, 2004
only. Specials cannot be combined with any other discounts. Expires
midnight PST FRIDAY 6/11/04 .

NEW TO E-CLUB? It's simple; take advantage of any or all of the above
specials by entering coupon codes in coupon field when checking out.

Have a nice weekend.

Richard Hummel
President, Woodpeckers Inc.

Woodpeckers Inc. 11050 Industrial First N. Royalton, OH 44133
440-230-2442 1-800-752-0725

Subj: NEW INCRA HINGECRAFTER!
Date: 5/28/2004 8:31:50 AM Central Daylight Time

Sent from the Internet (Details)

This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.

Get it here first. Incra is days away from announcing their brand new
HingeCrafter. This is a vastly expanded hinge making tool designed to
handle hinges from 3/8€?, 1/2", 5/8€? and 3/4" in size and lengths
over 10€?.
http://www.woodpeck.com/hingecrafter.html SALE $59.95 E-CLUB SPECIAL -
$53.95 after 10% discount.

LAST WEEK - BIG 10% OFF SALE !
This is the last week of our big pre-Fathers Day Sale €" Save 10% on
anything. It's simple and true. Here's your chance to get your hands
on a Precision Router Lift, Incra TS Systems, Incra LS Systems or one
of our new Steel Router Table Cabinets€¦all at 10% less then what we
charge every other day of the year.
http://www.woodpeck.com
Coupon Code - FD10

(Fine Print: 10% discount does not apply to shipping charges, power
tools, and also can not be combined with discounted Gift Certificates
or unexpired E-CLUB specials.)

We reserve the right to refuse any orders, so please don't abuse the
offer.
This offer valid on new orders only. Expires midnight PST FRIDAY
6/4/04 .

NEW TO E-CLUB? It's simple; take advantage of any or all of the above
specials by entering coupon codes in coupon field when checking out.

Have a nice weekend.

Richard Hummel
President, Woodpeckers Inc.

Woodpeckers Inc. 11050 Industrial First N. Royalton, OH 44133
440-230-2442

Subj: BIG 10% OFF SALE!
Date: 5/21/2004 11:00:08 AM Central Daylight Time

Sent from the Internet (Details)

This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.

This is our big pre-Fathers Day Sale €" Save 10% on anything. It's
simple and true. Here's your chance to get your hands on a Precision
Router Lift, Incra TS Systems, Incra LS Systems or one of our new
Steel Router Table Cabinets€¦all at 10% less then what we charge
every other day of the year.

But wait, there's more. We're extending this weeks special for an
extra week. That should give you and those willing to contribute to
your hobby more time to decide what to order, so, have fun.

(Fine Print: 10% discount does not apply to shipping charges and also
can not be combined with discounted Gift Certificates or unexpired
E-CLUB specials.)

We reserve the right to refuse any orders, so please don't abuse the
offer.

http://www.woodpeck.com

COUPON CODE €" FD10

This offer valid on new orders only. Expires midnight PST FRIDAY
6/4/04 .

NEW TO E-CLUB? It's simple; take advantage of any or all of the above
specials by entering coupon codes in coupon field when checking out.

Have a nice weekend.

Richard Hummel
President, Woodpeckers Inc.

Woodpeckers Inc. 11050 Industrial First - N. Royalton, OH 44133

Subj: THIS WEEKS WOODPECKER SPECIALS!
Date: 5/7/2004 7:47:58 AM Central Daylight Time

Sent from the Internet (Details)

This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.

NEW BIT RACKS €" SAVE 10%
We now offer an improved 18€? bit rack. Holds 35 router bits.
http://www.woodpeck.com/toolorganizer.html
COUPON CODE €" BR10

INCRA MITER 5000 - FREE STOCK-GRIP FENCE ($27.95)
Order an Incra MITER5000 at only $248 and get a FREE STOCK-GRIP
auxiliary fence.
http://www.woodpeck.com/miter5000.html
COUPON CODE €" FREEMGAUXFNC

UPGRADE YOUR INCRA TS TO NEW LS AND SAVE $30
Now you can upgrade your ULTRA based TS to the new LS for $30 less.
http://www.woodpeck.com/lsgeneral.html
Sale Price $199.00 E-CLUB - $169.00 (limit one)
COUPON CODE €" LSUPGRADE

12€? 3-DRAWER CABINET €" CLOSE OUT €"SAVE $30
We've discontinued this cabinet. Take advantage of great low price on
remaining inventory.
http://www.woodpeck.com/rcabinet.html
Sale Price $99.00 E-CLUB - $69.00 (limited qty)
COUPON CODE €" CAB12-20

FREE LPT FENCE
(One FREE LPT FENCE #lptfence with each purchase of $20 in related
parts which includes LPT BRACKET KIT, LPT STOP (SHORT), LPT STOP
(LONG))
http://www.woodpeck.com/lpfence.html
COUPON CODE €" FREELPTFENCE

36€? SHOPSTOP FENCE €" CLEARANCE
http://www.woodpeck.com/shopstopfence.html
Sale Price $17.50 E-CLUB - $15.50 (any qty)
COUPON CODE €" SSF

This offer valid on new orders only. Expires midnight PST FRIDAY
5/14/04 .

Date: 4/23/2004 9:32:59 AM Central Daylight Time

Sent from the Internet (Details)

This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.

For those of you who didn't get the second broadcast last week, here
it is again. This is a brand new drill press table utilizing our new
Quick-Stops to simplify the drilling of accurately spaced holes. Take
a look and see what you think.
http://www.woodpeck.com/quickstopdptable.html
Sale Price - $129 E-CLUB - $119
COUPON CODE €" QSDP (SAVE $10)

36€? SHOPSTOP FENCE €" CLEARANCE
http://www.woodpeck.com/shopstopfence.html
Sale Price 3+ $17.50 E-CLUB - $15.50 (any qty)
COUPON CODE - SSF

OOPS SALE ! ON SELECT DUST FUNNELS (New any qty pricing)
These wonderful steel DUST FUNNELS are tons stronger then plastic
molded ones. One minor problem, the steel ports are about 1/8€?
undersize and as such don't fit 4€? hose as tightly as we'd like.
Soooo€¦we're clearin'em out.
http://www.woodpeck.com/dustfunnel.html
Sale Price $22.00 E-CLUB €" $15.00 ea . (Limited quantities. No
back-orders.)
COUPON CODE €" DUSTFUN5

INCRA TRACK DRILL PRESS TABLES €" DISCONTINUED
The Incra Track Drill Press Table will be discontinued once current
supplies are sold. Get'm while you can.
http://www.woodpeck.com/drillpresstable.html
Sale Price $169.00 E-CLUB - $129.00
COUPON CODE €" DPTABLE

DRAWER SLIDES €" 10% SALE
Save 10% on any qty of ball bearing drawer slides.
http://www.woodpeck.com/drawerslideshome.html
COUPON CODE €" DS10

PRECISION TRIANGLES €" SALE
Save $5 on our Precision Triangle Set. Includes both 4.5 and 6.25.
http://www.woodpeck.com/triangles.html
Sale Price $39.95 E_CLUB - $34.95
COUPON CODE €" PTR5

This offer valid on new orders only. Expires midnight PST THURSDAY
4/30/04 .

NEW TO E-CLUB? It's simple; take advantage of any or all of the above
specials by entering coupon codes in coupon field when checking out.

Have a nice weekend.

Richard Hummel
President, Woodpeckers Inc.

Woodpeckers Inc. 11050 Industrial First N. Royalton, Oh 44133
440-230-2442

Subj: Variety of CLOSE OUT items.
Date: 4/16/2004 3:26:19 PM Central Daylight Time

Sent from the Internet (Details)

This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.

Check out our new KNOB page! Bigger selection, better prices.
http://www.woodpeck.com/knobs.html

BLOW OUT! 16 pc Forstner Bit Set
Closeout item. Get'm while they last.
Sale Price $34.95 E-CLUB only $29
COUPON CODE €" FB5
(http://www.woodpeck.com/specials.html)

BLOW OUT! 8€? Dial Calipers
Closeout item. Get'm while they last.
Sale Price $39.95 E-CLUB only $29
COUPON CODE €" DIA8
(http://www.woodpeck.com/caliperdial.html)

BLOW OUT! 6€? Digital Calipers
Closeout item. Get'm while they last.
Sale Price $29.95 E-CLUB only $24
COUPON CODE €" DIG6
(http://www.woodpeck.com/caliperdigital.html)

BLOW OUT! 24€? Anodize Aluminum Fence
Closeout item. Get'm while they last.
Sale Price $29.95 E-CLUB only $19
COUPON CODE €" GPF
(http://www.woodpeck.com/specials.html)

BLOW OUT! 20 X 20 X 1 Maple Block Bench Top
Closeout item. Get'm while they last.
Sale Price $19.00 E-CLUB only $15
COUPON CODE €" MB
(http://www.woodpeck.com/specials.html)

BLOW OUT! 4€? 300 lb Total-Lock Swivel Caster
Closeout item. Get'm while they last.
Sale Price $19.95 E-CLUB only $14 ea.
COUPON CODE €" TLSC
(http://www.woodpeck.com/duallockswvlcaster.html)

BLOW OUT! 4€? 300 lb Fixed Caster
Closeout item. Get'm while they last.
Sale Price $8.00 E-CLUB only $5 ea.
COUPON CODE €" FC
(http://www.woodpeck.com/duallockswvlcaster.html)

SAVE $10 on 5€? INCRA GUARANTEED SQUARES
Save $10 on 5€? Combo.
Sale Price - $69.95 E-CLUB only $59.95.
COUPON CODE €" SQUARE10
http://www.woodpeck.com/squares.html

SAVE $10 on 7€? INCRA GUARANTEED SQUARES
Save $10 on 5€? Combo.
Sale Price - $89.95 E-CLUB only $79.95.
COUPON CODE €" SQUARE10
http://www.woodpeck.com/squares.html

This offer valid on new orders only. Expires midnight PST THURSDAY
4/23/04 .

NEW TO E-CLUB? It's simple; take advantage of any or all of the above
specials by entering coupon codes in coupon field when checking out.

Have a nice weekend.

Richard Hummel
President, Woodpeckers Inc.

Woodpeckers Inc. 11050 Industrial First N. Royalton, OH 44133
440-230-2442

Subj: NEW QUICK-STOP DRILL PRESS TABLE
Date: 4/16/2004 7:55:40 PM Central Daylight Time

Sent from the Internet (Details)

This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.

It was too late to include this in our earlier broadcast, but it's
better late then never. This is a brand new drill press table
utilizing our new Quick-Stops to simplify the drilling of accurately
spaced holes. Take a look and see what you think.
Sale Price - $129 E-CLUB - $119
COUPON CODE €" QSDP (SAVE $10)
http://www.woodpeck.com/quickstopdptable.html

This offer valid on new orders only. Expires midnight PST THURSDAY
4/23/04 .

NEW TO E-CLUB? It's simple; take advantage of any or all of the above
specials by entering coupon codes in coupon field when checking out.

Have a nice weekend.

Richard Hummel
President, Woodpeckers Inc.

Subj: LIFTS & SLED SALE
Date: 4/2/2004 11:06:55 AM Central Standard Time

Sent from the Internet (Details)

This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.

Check out our new KNOB page! Bigger selection, better prices.
http://www.woodpeck.com/knobs.html

SAVE $20 on a Woodpecker Precision Router Lift.
For one week only, order a 16-Fast Pitch or 32-Fine Pitch Precision
Router Lift and save $20.
Sale Price - $289 E-CLUB only $269.
COUPON CODE €" PRL20
http://www.woodpeck.com/precisionrouterlift.html

SAVE $20 on a Woodpecker UNILIFT.
For one week only, order a 16-Fast Pitch or 32-Fine Pitch UNLIFT and
save $20.
Sale Price - $289 E-CLUB only $269.
COUPON CODE €" UNLIFT20
http://www.woodpeck.com/unilift.html

SAVE $20 on a Incra MITER5000.
For one week only, order Incra MITER5000 Miter Sled and save $20.
Sale Price - $248 E-CLUB only $228.
COUPON CODE €" M5K20
http://www.woodpeck.com/miter5000.html

OOPS SALE ! ON SELECT DUST FUNNELS
These wonderful steel DUST FUNNELS are tons stronger then plastic
molded ones. One minor problem, the steel ports are about 1/8€?
undersize and as such don't fit 4€? hose as tightly as we'd like.
Soooo€¦we're clearin'em out. Reg. Price - $40.00, Sale Price - $22.00
E-CLUB €" ONLY $17.00 ea . (Prices limited to quantities on hand. No
back-orders accepted.)
COUPON CODE €" DUSTFUN5
http://www.woodpeck.com/dustfunnel.html

This offer valid on new orders only. Expires midnight PST THURSDAY
4/8/04 .

Toronto area lumber? Pick Woodworking 4 November 20th 03 02:29 PM
Lost my all my email and change of email addy Grant Erwin Metalworking 2 August 14th 03 11:30 PM