Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
gov

Default Rough Cut Lumber

I'm new to this group so please be patient if this has been covered.
I'm looking into purchasing a molder/planer. The biggest project is
for casing/base molding. I see rough cut lumber that is all 4/4 or
thicker. Where do I go to find 1/2 to 5/8" lumber or is most of this
cut from 4/4. Seems like a lot of waste both lumber and money.

Thanks in advance.

TIM