marc rosen

Default Fake Palm trees

Hello Group,
Today I was asked by a freind to make three fake palm tree tops for
them to decorate the tops of some stumps left at their camp property.
Although they will provide the artwork, I was wondering if there are
any "plans" to copy and what type of material should I use? I was
thinking of PT plywood, maybe 1/2" thick. Are any other sheet goods
recommended?
They'll do the painting, they only need someone skilled with a jigsaw.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Marc

tom

Find someone with a palm tree just after they've trimmed it? I know
I've tossed a lot of fronds. Tom