DanG

Default Fake Palm trees

I realize this is a wood working group, but I would think the
project would be better served with metal sheet. Galvanized tin
for cheap, copper sheet for the rich and famous.

(top posted for your convenience)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"marc rosen" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello Group,
Today I was asked by a freind to make three fake palm tree tops
for
them to decorate the tops of some stumps left at their camp
property.
Although they will provide the artwork, I was wondering if there
are
any "plans" to copy and what type of material should I use? I
was
thinking of PT plywood, maybe 1/2" thick. Are any other sheet
goods
recommended?
They'll do the painting, they only need someone skilled with a
jigsaw.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Marc