David

Default News of the weird: When was the last time you found yourself gluedto a throne at Home Depot?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051104/od_nm/glue_dc
RonB

Oh crap that's embarrasing. I remember the time it happened at the urinal.

Hurt?..........Damn!

RonB

Greg G.

David said:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051104/od_nm/glue_dc

Hey, I was going to post that story, but wanted to be sure it wasn't
another Urban Myth before doing so. SWMBO heard it from a client in
Colorado and told me. Hauled from a Home Depot by the fire chief, a
toilet seat glued to your arse, and your pants around your ankles.
How utterly embarrassing.

Now everyone knows he shops at the Borg! ;-)

Greg G.
Mike Berger

Yeah, not to mention how cold the water was. Deep, too.

RonB wrote:
Oh crap that's embarrasing. I remember the time it happened at the urinal.

Hurt?..........Damn!

RonB

no(SPAM)vasys

RonB wrote:
Oh crap that's embarrasing. I remember the time it happened at the urinal.

Hurt?..........Damn!

RonB

You're not supposed to sit on the urinal. ;-)

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove -SPAM- to send email)

RonB

You're not supposed to sit on the urinal. ;-)

I wasn't! That's why it hurt.

George

"David" wrote in message
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051104/od_nm/glue_dc

We did it to Fr. Geiss, our dorm rector my freshman year. Before you say
we're going to hell, he was a sneaking no-good autocrat. Used to travel the
halls after lights with one stocking foot and one shoe just to see if he
could catch us playing euchre under a bed draped with blankets. Sometimes
we were even studying!

Frank Ketchum

"David" wrote in message
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051104/od_nm/glue_dc

How can diabetes be developed as a result of having your ass glued to a
toilet? I guess he only has to convince a jury of it.

Also, for a weekly taste of funny stories, check out;

http://www.newsoftheweird.com/archive/index.html

Upscale

"Frank Ketchum" wrote in message

"David" wrote in message
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051104/od_nm/glue_dc

How can diabetes be developed as a result of having your ass glued to a
toilet? I guess he only has to convince a jury of it.

It's called stress Frank. Stress can be a major contributor to diabetes,
heart disease, stomach ulcers and a dozen other conditions.

But I do surmise that if this particular toilet seat bonding indeed
happened, then most if not all of his lawsuit is a cash grab.

Tim Douglass

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 13:30:51 -0500, "Jerry S."
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051104/od_nm/glue_dc

What's the best glue for gluing yourself to a toilet? Is it safe to use a
pointy stick to try and free yourself?

I would think the best glue would have to be hide glue - because you
are not only gluing your hide to the seat, but afterwards you want to
hide!

I personally wouldn't use a pointy stick for getting free. Given the
contour and territory I think there would be too much risk of
collateral damage.

--
"We need to make a sacrifice to the gods, find me a young virgin... oh, and bring something to kill"

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com

George

"Tim Douglass" wrote in message
"David" wrote in message
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051104/od_nm/glue_dc

What's the best glue for gluing yourself to a toilet? Is it safe to use a
pointy stick to try and free yourself?

I would think the best glue would have to be hide glue - because you
are not only gluing your hide to the seat, but afterwards you want to
hide!

There are a number of resins which are heat-cured in the temperature range
of the human tush. Long time since organic chemistry, but that's how we
"framed" our buddy's personality.

John

Default News of the weird: When was the last time you found yourselfgl...

I don't remember the first time.

Tim Douglass

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 14:50:32 -0500, "George" George@least wrote:

"Tim Douglass" wrote in message
.. .
"David" wrote in message
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051104/od_nm/glue_dc

What's the best glue for gluing yourself to a toilet? Is it safe to use a
pointy stick to try and free yourself?

I would think the best glue would have to be hide glue - because you
are not only gluing your hide to the seat, but afterwards you want to
hide!

There are a number of resins which are heat-cured in the temperature range
of the human tush. Long time since organic chemistry, but that's how we
"framed" our buddy's personality.

Now *that's* a useful piece of information I never would have known
without the Internet! Thanks, Al.

Now I just need to figure out a good application for said
information...

--
"We need to make a sacrifice to the gods, find me a young virgin... oh, and bring something to kill"

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com

Choosing a HOT WATER RECIRCULATOR for QUICK HOT WATER DELIVERY or for HOT WATER ON D'MAND is now a whole lot easier. [email protected] Home Repair 22 June 7th 06 01:09 AM
OT-John Kerry Gunner Metalworking 137 February 11th 04 07:38 PM
Old Man Winter Will Hit Us Tonight! Maryjoe Home Repair 29 February 2nd 04 06:26 AM
OT=Sea Changes in the Media Gunner Metalworking 47 November 20th 03 01:27 PM