Tim Douglass

Default News of the weird: When was the last time you found yourself glued to a throne at Home Depot?

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 14:50:32 -0500, "George" George@least wrote:

"Tim Douglass" wrote in message
.. .
"David" wrote in message
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051104/od_nm/glue_dc

What's the best glue for gluing yourself to a toilet? Is it safe to use a
pointy stick to try and free yourself?

I would think the best glue would have to be hide glue - because you
are not only gluing your hide to the seat, but afterwards you want to
hide!

There are a number of resins which are heat-cured in the temperature range
of the human tush. Long time since organic chemistry, but that's how we
"framed" our buddy's personality.

Now *that's* a useful piece of information I never would have known
without the Internet! Thanks, Al.

Now I just need to figure out a good application for said
information...

--
"We need to make a sacrifice to the gods, find me a young virgin... oh, and bring something to kill"

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com