Default Choosing a HOT WATER RECIRCULATOR for QUICK HOT WATER DELIVERY or for HOT WATER ON D'MAND is now a whole lot easier.

Posting the findings / results of extensive research done throughout
the internet. I'm sure that this will be of some use to those
interest.

http://www.redytemp.com/ComparisonChart.pdf

Banister Stairwell

wrote in message
Posting the findings / results of extensive research done throughout
the internet. I'm sure that this will be of some use to those
interest.

http://www.redytemp.com/ComparisonChart.pdf

sigh Here we go again!

Since I never received a reply to my query the last time this cheesy device
was hawked on the newsgroup, perhaps the answer will now be forthcoming.

Once again... I really would like to know how long it took the 10 year old
girl to install a dedicated branch circuit with a GFCI receptacle underneath
the sink? More than 10 minutes?

Yep

wrote in message
Posting the findings / results of extensive research done
throughout
the internet. I'm sure that this will be of some use to those
interest.

http://www.redytemp.com/ComparisonChart.pdf

sigh Here we go again!

Since I never received a reply to my query the last time this cheesy
device
was hawked on the newsgroup, perhaps the answer will now be
forthcoming.

Once again... I really would like to know how long it took the 10
year old
girl to install a dedicated branch circuit with a GFCI receptacle
underneath
the sink? More than 10 minutes?

And disconnect the plumbing lines (of course they have to be the quick
disconnect kind) or your still in for plumbing work. The motor is
smaller than the chillypepper but delivers the water quicker? How did
he bend the laws of physics on that one? Just curious is all,
1/40=.025 hp 1/3= .33hp yet it out does the chillypepper by more than
triple woohoo! Gotta send my chilipepper to the dumpster and order one
of these for 50% more $$, NOT..

HA HA Budys Here

Default Choosing a HOT WATER RECIRCULATOR for QUICK HOT WATER DELIVERY or for HOT WATER ON D'MAND is now a whole

From: "Yep"

wrote in message
[...]

ot a link for that Chilipepper?

HeatMan

wrote in message
Posting the findings / results of extensive research done throughout
the internet. I'm sure that this will be of some use to those
interest.

http://www.redytemp.com/ComparisonChart.pdf

Oh my God, you crawled back out from under your rock?

Rich

From: "Yep"

wrote in message
[...]

http://www.chilipepperapp.com/

Its a little loud but does a nice job for me in my two story house with
my bathroom at the opposite corner from the water heater.

New homes in California require this outlet to be installed. If the
kitchen is the point of installation, then the dishwasher outlet can
be used. If there is no outlet, then one would obviously be
needed. Your neighborhood handyman or friendly electrician should be
able to put one in for around $100.

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:10:00 GMT, "Banister Stairwell"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Posting the findings / results of extensive research done throughout
the internet. I'm sure that this will be of some use to those
interest.

http://www.redytemp.com/ComparisonChart.pdf

sigh Here we go again!

Since I never received a reply to my query the last time this cheesy device
was hawked on the newsgroup, perhaps the answer will now be forthcoming.

Once again... I really would like to know how long it took the 10 year old
girl to install a dedicated branch circuit with a GFCI receptacle underneath
the sink? More than 10 minutes?

A review of the website shows the movie of the installation. The
installation couldn't be easier. The power and efficiency differences
between the chilipepper and the RedyTemp is a matter of engineering
and components used.

The Chilipepper is a On-Demand / Push Button. The RedyTemp does not
require a push button activation, but it can be configured to operate
as one if the owner desires that type of system.

I'm sure the serious readers of this message can see that the
opinions...fictitious ...

wrote in message
[...]

Banister Stairwell

wrote in message
New homes in California require this outlet to be installed.

OK. And what about the other 49 states? What about homes that *aren't*
new?

If the
kitchen is the point of installation, then the dishwasher outlet can
be used.

And what if the kitchen faucet just happens to be the one closest to the
water heater? To quote the information on the website, "...its usually
installed at the faucet farthest from the water heater."

Kind of a waste of time and money otherwise.

If there is no outlet, then one would obviously be
needed. Your neighborhood handyman or friendly electrician should be
able to put one in for around $100.

Hmm... This part seems to be missing from the website.

To quote the website FAQ,

"How easily is it to install?
RedyTemp is unquestionably the easiest of installs in the industry. Often,
the only tool required is a 1/2" wrench. Its comparable to hooking up 2
garden hoses, its so easy.
1. Turn OFF water under sink.
2. Disconnect hot and cold lines under faucets and attach to RedyTemp.
3. Using the two supplied flex lines attach one end to RedyTemp and the
other end to the faucets you just disconnected. Turn water back on and plug
it in?done. Any home handyman can install it. NO special tools, NO
plumbing modifications, no draining of water heater, no need to shut off
gas, no purging of the lines, no calibrating. (see movie of 10 yr old
install unit by clicking on link on our home page.)"

But of course if you called attention to the fact than most homes *don't*
have a suitable receptacle under the sink "farthest from the water heater,"
and that it will cost them at least another $100.00 to install an
appropriate receptacle to operate this device, it would tend to put a damper
on all the other breathless accolades and diminsh sales.

The lack of a suitable electrical outlet to power this device is no small
issue - an issue that you have chosen to gloss over for obvious reasons.

m Ransley

Default Choosing a Cheesy hot WATER RECIRCULATOR Ready temp junk

More Spam from a hard up owner selling an inferior product.
Look at that household grade timer on the unit, just like the one
that doesnt last a few years in household use.
Either the consumption of electrictiy is a lie or the recirculator pump
is woefully small.
A junk pump that several people here in the past had bad luck with.

HA HA Budys Here

I'm sure the serious readers of this message can see that the
opinions...fictitious ...

What's a "fictitious opinion?"

m Ransley

Default Choosing a LIAR to buy your Recirculator system from Ready Temp

Redi Temp says they have Zero failures Returns.

Reditemp says you will save gas , impossible if you recirculate hot
water.

Redi Temp says you will save electricity by not needing to keep your
lights on waiting for hot water.

Would you buy a used car from this guy?

m Ransley

Default Choosing a JUNK PUMP from a junk dealer

Most names here are not real . But the opinions are very real.

Default Biography of a LOOSER ...ADVICE THAT CAN KILL.....AVOID AT ALL COST.....m Ransley or glaringATu.com

Advice to avoid....plunk this troll before his advise causes you
injuries.

You can see that m Ransley has many faces, email addresses and a short
vocabulary as well as a T-pot for a temper. Its these types that
cause injuries and are best to avoid

The first one is my favorite...in short...he advises..."don't throw
that ladder away... just chop it and use it as a short ladder"

Extension ladder modification
Author: John Hines
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 20:53:52

XRef: news.sisna.com alt.home.repair:428241
"Michael Daly" wrote:

On 23-Mar-2004, (m Ransley) wrote:

cut it, you dont throw away a good ladder, just make it shorter.

but inspect it _very_ thoroughly for the entire length remaining.

And let that brother go first!

Date: 08 Dec 2003 01:11:47
Subject: Marine stereos

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 17:31:44 -0600 (CST),
(m Ransley)
wrote:

Are regular marine CD stereos car stereos in a water resistant
enclosure with water resistant controls . Or are the boards sealed
Are marine stereo speakers high quality car speakers, meaning rubber
surrounds and plastic cone, or are they different and how

This is pretty funny, as Mark Ransley posted in another group as if he
knew the
answers to these questions. Mark argues that regular car stereo
equipment is
exactly the same as marine equipment. He's trolling here in hopes that
someone
who doesn't really know any better will agree with him.

BB
Name: mark Ransley

Title: Guest

Location:

19-01-2004 04:29 PM

George Cawthon ........... You are a ****ING Moron
,,,,,, You get sick from Co before you die, , Many people , get
sick Before they realise their furnace ,water heater , or boiler is
doing it , not realising it until another problem awakens
them....to get it fixed.... BOY you a Bozo , A simple 50 $ Co
detector would solve this problem , and new NG Co would be
better. You ****in Hillbillie , Chicago made it Law years
ago for Co Alarms. Your a Hillbillie Bozo a real bozo ,
Georgey the Boze

Author Message
m Ransley
External

Date: 27 Oct 2003 02:02:40
From: John
Subject: 12 volt cordless drill

I was given a 12 v cordless drill with 3 spare batterys.Any reason why
cant use a trickel car batt charger to recharge the batterys??I did
not
get a charger with the drill $60 for a replacement.
JW

Date: 27 Oct 2003 03:38:15
From: mark Ransley

you wont get them fully charge, nicads require apx 15% more than 1.2.
per cell Also a car battery wont trickle charge them it will blast
them
Nicads are ovecharged charged when they get warm, watch out. Or peak
charge vith a volt meter , when volts drop stop.

From:
(m Ransley)
Subject: Hampton Bay Gossamer Fan - how to change bulb?

Get 3 friends to hold you and one to turn the fan. It will pop right
out.

From:
(m Ransley)

Call Moe and Larry and Curly

From:
(m Ransley)

Hook up a bypass to the main switch and put in track lights, easier to
replace and look better.

From:
(m Ransley)

Hold the bulb and spin the fan, I hear it works.

From:
(m Ransley)
Newsgroups: alt.hvac
Subject: Bar-B-Que Dave

BTW davie you are also the retard that advocates running you attic fan
in winter to REduce attic moisture , Only an idiot in your Zone 5
would
do that rather then vent properly. as you will also suck up warm air
into that -20f attic and condense regardless.

A true House Hacker.

Cant bring your self to be shown a fool to debate numbers on a V.S. DC
efficiency can ya, ****in con artist BSin 2 bit 2 faced Hack.

Yea you sell em, dont know didly about them, but tell all to not waste
money on companys that give steak, vacation, and rebate incentives.
So
you push Gooodman and Lie to all. A true credit to your trade you
are.
Your just a ****in con hack , giving all HVAC a bad name. You wife
is
right you ARE Usualy wrong

From:
(m Ransley)
Newsgroups: alt.hvac
Subject: New employee test?

Davie lied again Sin Sin Sin, shame on you.
Well ass hole I posted numbers on a 4-5 yrs payback with V.S.DC , so
quit you Lian an start tryin to Splain me with facts and figures, or
are you just gonna keep lian

Davie your the tard that doesnt know what a blower test is, or how
negative pressure can induce house air infiltration into the attic,.
You
even asked How Can It Happen, and I explained it to you , you liar.

You "sell" Carrier and Lennox, well Turtle called you to post the
suplier, you are not with the companys.

What about that lisence , yea ,,
I don need no stinkin lisence use tape on da blower door

Whata joke you are

Since: Dec 10, 2003

(Msg. 1) Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:43 am (source) Post subject:
Answer the question DAVIE in Ill.

Where is your Proof a V.S. DC fan will never give anyone payback

Answer it you Hack ASS HOLE Piece of ****.

You aint got no proof hose head.

Back to top

From:
(m Ransley)
Subject: stormin

what happend , he is missing , did someone get him ^%$# , well its
better now...

Search Results

Search:

Category: The Web
Matches: 50 result(s) Date: 7/24/2004 9:59:32 PM
Search mode: The exact phrase
Sorted by: Score descending
American School of Paris Alumni 1970's
.... com Pitts (now Rogers), Mitra:
Popp (now Kunze),
Sarah Anne: Ransley, Mark: Ransley@ webtv.net Rifai, Omar:
Rogers (now Fischer), Kryston:
http://www.asparis.org/alumni/alumni70.htm - 97%
Result found by: LookSmart, WiseNut, HotBot, AltaVista, Lycos, FAST
Search (alltheweb.com), MSN Web Search, AOL Search, Yahoo!, Teoma,
CompuServe, Netscape Netcenter

Roundup
.... Roundup. "m Ransley" wrote in message
... Is Roundup
http://www.home-repair-forum.com/hom...up_532845.html - 89%
Result found by: AOL Search, CompuServe, Netscape Netcenter

12 volt cordless drill (new)
.... Subject: 12 volt cordless drill. (mark
Ransley) wrote: ... mark Ransley" wrote in
message ...
http://www.home-power.com/homepower/...ill_74125.html
- 88%
Result found by: AltaVista, FAST Search (alltheweb.com), Yahoo!

Daily Usenet report: Jun 15 00:01:39
Daily Usenet report. Jun 15 00:01:39 -- Jun 16 00:01:42. Log entries
by program. Control commands to INND. Newsgroups created. Control
Channel. Incoming Feeds (INN) Incoming articles. CNFS buffer status.
Sites sending bad articles. Unwanted newsgroups
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/ftp/pub/new...-00.01.39.html
- 88%
Result found by: AltaVista, FAST Search (alltheweb.com), Yahoo!

How long do shockabsorbers last typically?
.... last typically? (m Ransley) wrote in message
... Without ..
http://www.autoforumz.com/Camry-long...pict57013.html
- 88%
Result found by: AOL Search, CompuServe, Netscape Netcenter

lead lined wallboard (for soundproofing) manufacturer
.... (m Ransley) wrote: Wgat are you soundproofing,
Lead is not the best for most aplications A room lined with it would
be dead to cell phones ..
http://www.home-repair-forum.com/hom... r_532813.html
- 88%
Result found by: AOL Search, CompuServe, Netscape Netcenter

Daily Usenet report for grapevine.wam.umd.edu: Jun 15 00:40:17
Daily Usenet report for grapevine.wam.umd.edu. Jun 15 00:40:17 -- Jun
16 00:40:08. Log entries by program. History cache. INND timer.
Control commands to INND. Control Channel. Incoming Feeds (INN)
Incoming articles. CNFS buffer status
http://www.glue.umd.edu/ustats/news/...-00.40.17.html
- 87%
Result found by: AltaVista, FAST Search (alltheweb.com), Yahoo!

Daily Usenet report for grapevine.wam.umd.edu: Jun 15 00:40:17
.... Jun 15 14:33:23 grapevine.wam.umd.edu
controlchan[14503]: Unknown " control by
Jun 15 15:04 ..
http://www.wam.umd.edu/ustats/news/w...-00.40.17.html
- 87%
Result found by: AOL Search, CompuServe, Netscape Netcenter, Teoma

Daily Usenet report: Jun 15 00:01:39
.... Jun 15 13:33:18 newsfeed.cs.utexas.edu
controlchan[2505]: Unknown " control by
Jun 15 14:04 ..
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/UTCS/...-00.01.39.html
- 87%
Result found by: AOL Search, CompuServe, Netscape Netcenter

small tube forced air system
.... m Ransley" wrote in message ... m Ransley"
wrote in message ...
http://www.home-power.com/homepower/...tem_79930.html
- 87%
Result found by: AltaVista, Yahoo!

Maytag refuses help with Magic Chef fridge :-(
.... anyone. "mark Ransley" wrote in message
Call ..
http://www.thetravelforum.com/t29395.html - 86%
Result found by: AOL Search, CompuServe, Netscape Netcenter

Brakes
(mark Ransley) pontificated in
news:6049-3F7626E4- ... Shouldnt
brake fluid be replaced...
http://www.car-forum.net/toyota/Brakes_187034.html - 85%
Result found by: Teoma

Sine wave
.... mark Ransley" wrote in message
... I
have a generator 7500 generac. ..
http://www.home-power.com/homepower/...ave_73239.html - 85%
Result found by: AOL Search, CompuServe, Netscape Netcenter

Brakes
(mark Ransley) pontificated in
news:6049-3F7626E4- ... Shouldnt
brake fluid be replaced...
http://www.car-forum.net/toyota-camr...ugs_41613.html - 84%
Result found by: Teoma

Lighting
.... Subject: Lighting. "m Ransley" wrote in
message ... Am I
http://www.home-power.com/homepower/Lighting_78674.html - 84%
Result found by: AOL Search, CompuServe, Netscape Netcenter

BBC - Kent Have Your Say - Searching - Message board
.... charlotte is some how connected to the infamous ransley's of kent.
Any help would be appreciated ... SQUADRON PLEASE CONTACT ME TED
Mon Jan 19 20:31:30 2004 Seeking information or
http://www.bbc.net.uk/kent/have_your...earching.shtml -
83%
Result found by: LookSmart

Can't see at night
.... last longer. My Piaa headlights burned out in less than a year.
Piaa=POS "mark Ransley" ransley@ webtv.net wrote in message
... ...
http://www.car-forum.net/toyota-camr...ght_41614.html -
83%
Result found by: LookSmart

Car Audio Forum Archive - Brakes
Tegger® (mark Ransley) pontificated in
... Yes. New
brake fluid.
http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/s...d/t-37756.html - 83%
Result found by: Teoma

Car Audio Forum Archive - Brakes
Tegger® (mark Ransley) pontificated in
... Yes. New
brake fluid.
http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/s...ad/t-5470.html - 83%
Result found by: Teoma

generator
.... mark Ransley" wrote in message ...
http://www.home-power.com/homepower/...tor_71999.html - 83%
Result found by: FAST Search (alltheweb.com)

Usenet Archive
.... away. From: (m Ransley) Subject: 2-cycle
engines and oil ratios Toro 2 stroke is a lawn boy motor . You ..
http://usenet2.best-buy-online.com/Dir24/File674.html - 83%
Result found by: AOL Search, CompuServe, Netscape Netcenter

Usenet Archive
.... YMMV. Joe From: (m Ransley) Subject:
Pressure Washers? Buy a unit small electrics are slow but work good.
Karcher is good. ..
http://usenet2.best-buy-online.com/Dir25/File812.html - 83%
Result found by: AOL Search, CompuServe, Netscape Netcenter

ARCHIVES Archives - September 2001, week 1
.... Stickers (23 lines) From: Roberta Ransley
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 13:21 ... 23 lines) From: Pat Creel
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 11:53:36 -0400 ...
http://listserv.muohio.edu/scripts/w...09a&L=archives - 82%
Result found by: LookSmart

free energy
Hi mark; mark Ransley wrote: any responce to
this Yes, its a scam!
http://www.home-power.com/homepower/...rgy_72094.html - 82%
Result found by: Teoma

Usenet Archive
.... Dave Group: alt.hvac Date: Mon, Jun 21, 2004, 7:00pm From:
(m Ransley) Dave is at alt home repair saying he
carries Carrier, Lennox and Trane ..
http://www2.usenetarchive.org/Dir19/File10.html - 82%
Result found by: AOL Search, CompuServe, Netscape Netcenter

free energy
Hi mark; mark Ransley wrote: any responce to
this Yes, its a scam!
http://www.home-power.com/homepower/...age_72884.html - 81%
Result found by: Teoma

Shirley's Wellness Cafe's Guestbook: year 2000
.... back are limited by resources. Thanks again for great work John C.
Ransley - 11/15/00 19:47:37 My Where are
you from?: New York City Comments: Your web site is the ...
http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/geobook.html - 81%
Result found by: LookSmart

Usenet Archive
.... its called public record, and anyone can get it.) Got to LOVE
Road Runner for that... cae88-1-002.sc.rr.com From:
(m Ransley ..
http://www2.usenetarchive.org/Dir19/File45.html - 81%
Result found by: AOL Search, CompuServe, Netscape Netcenter

Usenet Archive
.... for something different...thats it. From: (m
Ransley) Subject: just for the hell of it. all i got was a ..
http://usenet.best-buy-online.com/Dir6/File208.html - 81%
Result found by: AOL Search, CompuServe, Netscape Netcenter

:::: UseNet Discussion Groups ::::
(m Ransley) wrote in message news: ... In 2
years at 2 locations ive instaled 2 Lux thermostats and BOTH are
irratic.
http://news.webdevils.net/group/alt....article@422719
- 80%
Result found by: Teoma

GoodTraderp-Q
.... com Scott Avery Merryl Levy - merryl ... net
Susie Veatch
Very fast shipper, Perfect to ...
Hazel & Gary Ransley-Miller ...
http://www.creationscelebrations.com/gt.htm - 80%
Result found by: LookSmart

Usenet Archive
.... http://pmilligan.net/palm/ Free superheat charts for 38 Ref's
online at http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/ From: (m
Ransley) Subject: stormin what ..
http://usenet.best-buy-online.com/Dir6/File209.html - 80%
Result found by: AOL Search, CompuServe, Netscape Netcenter

:::: UseNet Discussion Groups ::::
At About 22:46:05, mark Ransley wrote to All Subject: Vari-vent
for HW mixed heating mR 00069df From: (mark
Ransley) mR...
http://news.webdevils.net/group/alt....article@414343
- 79%
Result found by: Teoma

Sodus Swing Choir Directory
.... aol.com Nancy Hungerford Ransley Class of 1953 E-Mail:
E-Mail: nransley@rochester. rr.com Muriel DePotie
Russell Class of 1955 E-Mail:
Nancy Van Eenwyk Russell
http://www.soduscsd.org/swing_choir.htm - 79%
Result found by: LookSmart

Marine stereos
On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 17:31:44 -0600 (CST), (m Ransley)
wrote: Are regular marine CD stereos car stereos in a water
resistant...
http://www.boating-forum.com/crusing...os_167915.html - 78%
Result found by: Teoma

Usenews.org - Pella PRoblems
Subject: Pella PRoblems From: (m Ransley)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair Date: Jan 10 2004 19:03:24...
http://www.usenews.org/group/alt.hom...sage-1327.html - 77%
Result found by: Teoma

Usenews.org - Pella PRoblems
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair Date: Jan 10 2004 19:03:24...
http://www.usenews.org/group/alt.hom...ge-156747.html - 77%
Result found by: Teoma

Nighthawk CO detector/alaram
19-01-2004 04:29 PM ... (mark Ransley) wrote in
message news:9852-3FA6E11D-76@storefull-21...
http://www.thetravelforum.com/t29356-15-2.html - 76%
Result found by: Teoma

:::: UseNet Discussion Groups ::::
(m Ransley) wrote You should have got a pro
out. You don't happen to be a lawyer, do you?
http://news.mylifeline.net/group/alt...article@426395
- 75%
Result found by: Teoma

Nighthawk CO detector/alaram
19-01-2004 04:29 PM ... (mark Ransley) wrote in
message news:9852-3FA6E11D-76@storefull-21...
http://www.thetravelforum.com/t51187.html - 75%
Result found by: Teoma

Xasa - Generator recommendation
Subject: Generator recommendation From: (m
Ransley) Newsgroups: alt.energy.homepower Date: Mar 19 2004 22:04...
http://grupos.xasa.us/grupos/alt/art...ergy.homepower -
72%
Result found by: Teoma

Messages from alt.autos.toyota.camry
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 05:48:08 -0500. From: (m
Ransley) It can be normal, when was your last tune up, it can be bad
gas. top...
http://www.news2mail.com/alt/autos/t..._messages.html - 71%
Result found by: Teoma

:::: UseNet Discussion Groups ::::
(m Ransley) wrote in message news:
http://news.ecofaith.com/group/rec.p...article@714399
- 70%
Result found by: Teoma

Xasa - Q: Best paint for aluminium siding?
(m Ransley) wrote in
news:29032-408918EB-30@storefull- 3137.bay.webtv.net: T.P. Nothing
could be further from the truth...
http://groups.xasa.com.es/grupos/alt...lt.home.repair -
70%
Result found by: Teoma

marine stereos
Haakon "m Ransley" wrote in message
http://www.boating-forum.com/buildin...os_105879.html - 69%
Result found by: Teoma

:::: UseNet Discussion Groups ::::
On 23-Mar-2004, (m Ransley) wrote: cut it, you
dont throw away a good ladder, just make it shorter.
http://news.ohiohills.com/group/alt....article@428130
- 68%
Result found by: Teoma

:::: UseNet Discussion Groups ::::
....wrote: On 23-Mar-2004, (m Ransley) wrote:
cut it, you dont throw away a good ladder, just make it shorter.
http://news.mylifeline.net/group/alt...article@428241
- 68%
Result found by: Teoma

Xasa - Refinishing waxed floors
Subject: Refinishing waxed floors From: (m
Ransley) Newsgroups: alt.home.repair Date: Apr 30 2004 20:47:58...
http://groups.xasa.com.es/grupos/alt...lt.home.repair -
67%
Result found by: Teoma

Legend Internet - Items in alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 03:52:47 -0500 ... From: (m
Ransley) Newsgroups: alt.home.repair ... Why do you need a bonding
agent
http://webnews.legend.co.uk/cgi-bin/... 457&utag=+new
- 66%
Result found by: Teoma

Messages from rec.photo.digital
From: (m Ransley) Be sure to ask how they maintain
their equipment and have the processing done when they change
chemicals.
http://www.news2mail.com/rec/photo/d..._messages.html - 66%
Result found by: Teoma

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------ransley

Jun 15 12:27:14 newsfeed.cs.utexas.edu controlchan[2505]: Naughty
control in article
Jun 15 12:27:14 newsfeed.cs.utexas.edu controlchan[2505]: Unknown
" control by
Jun 15 13:33:18 newsfeed.cs.utexas.edu controlchan[2505]: Naughty
control in article
Jun 15 13:33:18 newsfeed.cs.utexas.edu controlchan[2505]: Unknown
" control by

Jun 15 14:04:16 newsfeed.cs.utexas.edu controlchan[20697]: Naughty
control in article
Jun 15 14:04:16 newsfeed.cs.utexas.edu controlchan[20697]: Unknown
" control by

Jun 15 14:15:20 newsfeed.cs.utexas.edu controlchan[20697]: Naughty
control in article
Jun 15 14:15:21 newsfeed.cs.utexas.edu controlchan[20697]: Unknown
" control by

Jun 15 14:18:58 newsfeed.cs.utexas.edu controlchan[20697]: Naughty
control in article
Jun 15 14:18:58 newsfeed.cs.utexas.edu controlchan[20697]: Unknown
" control by

Jun 15 14:43:08 newsfeed.cs.utexas.edu controlchan[20697]: Naughty
control in article
Jun 15 14:43:08 newsfeed.cs.utexas.edu controlchan[20697]: Unknown
" control by

Jun 15 14:33:23 grapevine.wam.umd.edu controlchan[14503]: Naughty
control in article
Jun 15 14:33:23 grapevine.wam.umd.edu controlchan[14503]: Unknown
" control by

Jun 15 15:04:19 grapevine.wam.umd.edu controlchan[14503]: Naughty
control in article
Jun 15 15:04:19 grapevine.wam.umd.edu controlchan[14503]: Unknown
" control by

Jun 15 15:15:27 grapevine.wam.umd.edu controlchan[14503]: Naughty
control in article
Jun 15 15:15:27 grapevine.wam.umd.edu controlchan[14503]: Unknown
" control by

Jun 15 15:19:00 grapevine.wam.umd.edu controlchan[14503]: Naughty
control in article
Jun 15 15:19:00 grapevine.wam.umd.edu controlchan[14503]: Unknown
" control by

Jun 15 15:43:08 grapevine.wam.umd.edu controlchan[14503]: Naughty
control in article
Jun 15 15:43:09 grapevine.wam.umd.edu controlchan[14503]: Unknown
" control by

[...]

m Ransley

Default AJ s back on a roll as in Ara John Movsesian

Tel #
Address home
Business #

Getting tired at Rec Photo Digitl

m Ransley

Default Biography of a LOOSER ...ADVICE THAT CAN KILL.....AVOID ATALL...

All good advise I should say. But Ara John Is a sore looser

Eish@mapants

"Looser" than what? A Nut?

Tom

eish wrote:"Looser" than what? A Nut?

It's a common misspelling on this newsgroup...sigh. Tom
Work at your leisure!
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.automation

Who's this SQLit character? First he responds with the below message
where he stated that "IT WORKED FINE FOR A FEW YEARS" but then he
states that due to the cheap timer which wouldn't keep time, this is
amazing...."HE OPENED UP THE UNIT AND PUT IN (soldered) A TIMER RELAY"
because of a timer that wouldn't keep time?

Then later SEE SECOND MESSAGE...he posts that "IT WORKED FLAWLESSLY
FOR ABOUT 18 MONTHS THEN IT CRAPPED. THE DEALER WAS LESS THEN
HELPFUL"

Does this guy Mr. SQLit actually expect the dealer to help him out
AFTER HE HAD MODIFIED THE CIRCUITRY BY SOLDERING IN A TIMER RELAY? Is
this guy for real???

Maybe SQLit stands for SHOULD QUESTION LEGITIMACY OF HIS POSTINGS...or
maybe it stands for SHOULD QUIT LYING
SQLit Posts: n/a

Hot water recirculator

"Bob" wrote in message
om...
I'm contemplating getting a residential hot water recirculating system.
Two models available are the the Chili Pepper
(http://www.chilipepperapp.com) and the Laing Autocirc
(http://www.autocirc.com). Both operate on the same principle. The
pump goes between the hot and cold lines at the fixture farthest from
the water heater. Water is pumped from the hot side back through the
cold side until hot water arrives at the faucet.

What experiences, good or bad, has anyone had with such devices?

I purchased something called ~Rediheat at a home show. Mine was cause
the SO
was nagging all of the time that it took so long to get hot water in
her
bathroom. It was connected to the hot and cold water lines under the
sink.
When called for it "pumped" the ho****er into the cold water pipe
until the
line got hot. It was in a fancy box with an el cheapo time clock on it
that would
never hold time more than a day or two. I opened up and put a timer
relay on it
and use a push button to turn it on. I thought it worked fine but the
SO was
back into bitching mode again. ( I finally asked her to move out ) It
worked
fine for a few years and then the pump crapped out. Water is pretty
aggressive where I live.
06-16-2005, 08:45 PM

SQLit Posts: n/a

Choosing a HOT WATER RECIRCULATOR for QUICK HOT WATER DELIVERY or
for HOT WATER ON D'MAND just got a whole lot easier.

wrote in message

Posting the results / findings from extensive research performed on
the internet and previous owners experiences. The comparison chart
includes links to websites to backup our findings / claims.

http://www.redytemp.com/ComparisonChart.pdf

I had one of these in my last house. Worked flawlessly for about 18
months
then it crapped. The dealer was less than helpful.

My opinion it is not worth the money that it costs. Try the box stores
or
just get a pump from your local industrial supply store and do the
undersink
connections yourself.

Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley@2cheap4a_computer.com

On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 20:26:53 -0700, wrote:

Who's this SQLit character? First he responds with the below message
where he stated that "IT WORKED FINE FOR A FEW YEARS" but then he
states that due to the cheap timer which wouldn't keep time, this is
amazing...."HE OPENED UP THE UNIT AND PUT IN (soldered) A TIMER RELAY"
because of a timer that wouldn't keep time?

Then later SEE SECOND MESSAGE...he posts that "IT WORKED FLAWLESSLY
FOR ABOUT 18 MONTHS THEN IT CRAPPED. THE DEALER WAS LESS THEN
HELPFUL"

Does this guy Mr. SQLit actually expect the dealer to help him out
AFTER HE HAD MODIFIED THE CIRCUITRY BY SOLDERING IN A TIMER RELAY? Is
this guy for real???

Maybe SQLit stands for SHOULD QUESTION LEGITIMACY OF HIS POSTINGS...or
maybe it stands for SHOULD QUIT LYING
SQLit Posts: n/a

Hot water recirculator

. com...