Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
David

Default Preventing rusty fingerprints on shoulder planes

My two shoulder planes keep getting rust marks even though I coat them
with wax and a liberal coat of T9. nothing else rusts in my shop and
it's not from humidity; it's from my fingers. Short of wearing gloves,
what might I to coat the sides of these planes with so I don't have to
keep removing rust. the soles are fine; it's just the sides where my
sweaty hands have touched.

Dave