John

Default OT Toilet Tissue

What brand does George Bush use? Hell, makes as much sense as some other
recent subjects here.

Andy

Do you wad or fold?

dadiOH

Andy wrote:
Do you wad or fold?

Fold, wipe, fold again, wipe...etc. I'm frugal

--
dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Leon

"John" wrote in message
What brand does George Bush use? Hell, makes as much sense as some other
recent subjects here.

I would think that only the "AR" types would want to know.

George

"John" wrote in message
What brand does George Bush use? Hell, makes as much sense as some other
recent subjects here.

I know what kind Fidel uses - if he uses the local product.

More like crepe paper than crap paper, it stretches, which makes the lack of
perforations even more exciting.

Not very soft, either. Guess that's why he's considered a hard ass?

Lew Hodgett

dadiOH wrote:

Fold, wipe, fold again, wipe...etc. I'm frugal

Reminds me of the time my dad told me about red corn cobs and white corn
cobs for the 2 holer out back.

The question:

Why both red and white corn cobs?

The answer:

You use a red one first, then a white one to see if you need to use
another red one.

Lew

John DeBoo

George wrote:
"John" wrote in message

What brand does George Bush use? Hell, makes as much sense as some other
recent subjects here.

I know what kind Fidel uses - if he uses the local product.

More like crepe paper than crap paper, it stretches, which makes the lack of
perforations even more exciting.

Not very soft, either. Guess that's why he's considered a hard ass?

I thought he used Star Trek TP, the kind that wipes out the Klingons as
it circles Uranus?
SawDust

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 13:28:59 -0600, John DeBoo
wrote:

George wrote:
"John" wrote in message

What brand does George Bush use? Hell, makes as much sense as some other
recent subjects here.

I know what kind Fidel uses - if he uses the local product.

More like crepe paper than crap paper, it stretches, which makes the lack of
perforations even more exciting.

Not very soft, either. Guess that's why he's considered a hard ass?

I thought he used Star Trek TP, the kind that wipes out the Klingons as
it circles Uranus?

That makes sense.... He does have a big spread down in crawford....
Larry Blanchard

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 09:51:29 -0500, John wrote:

What brand does George Bush use? Hell, makes as much sense as some other
recent subjects here.

I don't know, but if it's as bad as the stuff they provided in the motel
we just stayed in, it'd explain a lot :-).
Gerald Ross

George wrote:
"John" wrote in message
What brand does George Bush use? Hell, makes as much sense as some other
recent subjects here.

I know what kind Fidel uses - if he uses the local product.

More like crepe paper than crap paper, it stretches, which makes the lack of
perforations even more exciting.

Not very soft, either. Guess that's why he's considered a hard ass?

Sounds like the type they use in Sicily. I call it non-skid TP.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

I call things as I see them; If I
didn't see them, I make them up!

John B

George wrote:
"John" wrote in message

What brand does George Bush use? Hell, makes as much sense as some other
recent subjects here.

I know what kind Fidel uses - if he uses the local product.

More like crepe paper than crap paper, it stretches, which makes the lack of
perforations even more exciting.

Not very soft, either. Guess that's why he's considered a hard ass?

Try the John Wayne Brand
It's Rough
It's Tough
and
it
don't
Take **** from nobody.

John
Mark & Juanita

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 16:03:55 GMT, "dadiOH" wrote:

Andy wrote:
Do you wad or fold?

Fold, wipe, fold again, wipe...etc. I'm frugal

Note to self: Don't shake hands with dadiOH

George

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 09:51:29 -0500, John wrote:

What brand does George Bush use? Hell, makes as much sense as some other
recent subjects here.

I don't know, but if it's as bad as the stuff they provided in the motel
we just stayed in, it'd explain a lot :-).

One thing that all we soft-assed USA folks need to include in our kit
especially when going overseas.

Soviets, and I presume the Russians, printed their newspapers with
not-transferring ink so it could be re-used. Of course, with Pravda, the
re-use was remarkably similar to the first use....

XeSwA

One up, One down and one to polish.