J T

Default OT Toilet Tissue

Thu, Oct 6, 2005, 7:12pm (EDT+4)
(Lew*Hodgett) doth write:
snip The question:
Why both red and white corn cobs?
The answer:
You use a red one first, then a white one to see if you need to use
another red one.

Back in my first enlistment, a WWII vet (some were still serving
then), told me the following:
He was on a troop ship to Europe, and the ship hit a batch of storms.
They were delayed so long they had to ration certain item, including
toilet paper. They were issued one square a day. The reasoning was,
tear out the center, and use that part to blow your nose. Then you
stick your finger thru the hole, and use as needed. You then saved the
part with the hole in it, just in case you had to go again before you
were issued another piece.

He swore that was true, and, as he was a very honest man, I believe
it was so.

JOAT
The Truth Shall Set Ye Frea