Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Peter Wells

Default Shop vac for dust collection

I have a few tools (table saw, radial arm saw, sander, grinder) that I use
probably a few times a month that are fitted with connections for dust
collector. I use them in the garage where a lot of other stuff is stored.
So after using them there is always dust all over the place. To what extent
would a dust collector keep the garage clean? Do they just get the big bits
so you don't need to sweep but still leave dust everywhere? Given that I
don't have the space to permenantly connect a dust collection system I'm
wondering if I wouldn't be as well off buying a strong shop vac and
connecting as needed.

All advice appreciated.

Peter